Parenting
Options

Keep or sell

My kids NEVER use their Tag and Tag Jr. Should I sell them?  The kids are almost 5  1/2 and 3 1/2 and I don't know if DS has ever picked it up on his own and DD never has. Neither of them like to use it when I suggest it either. DS said I can give his to DD. should I sell both or keep the Tag reader?  And they both have cases and tons of books, waste of money. 

M&d cutting food sets. DS loved the until around his birthday and DD has only liked to play them with him.  Keep until they are older or get rid of?

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: Keep or sell

• Options

DD had no interest in the Tag Jr either so I sold it on ebay. 

The M&D food sets would probably sell really well on ebay, too.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sell.  I have no problem selling anything that my kids haven't played with in the last 6 months.  Sure, they may come back to it for a minute if it's there but they probably won't miss it. I hate clutter, so I am always looking for things to donate/sell.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member
    I would hide them for 2 weeks, and if they're not asked for, sell them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jlw2505jlw2505 member
    If your kids don't use them - I would sell them.  My kids didn't get into the Tag Jr but totally love the Tag.  My 4 year old LOVES her Tag a ton and uses it all the time, my 6 year old still uses hers but not as much although they will often sit together and use them and then she likes it.  I tend to donate or sell anything that my kids seem to have outgrown or save it to pass onto my baby nephews.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

imagejlw2505:
    If your kids don't use them - I would sell them.  My kids didn't get into the Tag Jr but totally love the Tag.  My 4 year old LOVES her Tag a ton and uses it all the time, my 6 year old still uses hers but not as much although they will often sit together and use them and then she likes it.  I tend to donate or sell anything that my kids seem to have outgrown or save it to pass onto my baby nephews.

That is the only concern that the youngest will like it.  

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"