Pregnant after 35
Options

Vent!!! Not really baby related...and long...

I feel so bad for my baby today because my stress level is through the roof! I run an apartment complex full time as well as being a Realtor. First, I get a call from a tenant, she has a frigging bed bug infestation (my complex is immaculate & I freak about any bug reports) & she has had it for over a month!!! She claimed that she was trying to treat the issue herself! (which is very hard to do without proper prep and treatments) Now its out of control and these bugs are feasting on her and her adult son. OMG!!!! What is wrong with people???? I really dont need that issue spreading to the entire building!!! That is why it is stated in their lease to report these issues ASAP!!! Then I get a call from a client who decided to change her mind on an agreement she made 2 weeks ago on her contract for a home purchase. The changing her mind part, I dont mind that but, she was screaming at me as if Im the one who signed off on it in the first place.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a vacation!

Re: Vent!!! Not really baby related...and long...

• Options
    p.s. felt so good to vent so, thank you!!!!
  • Options
    What a pain! I am glad venting helped and I hope your day gets much better!
    Married August 14, 2011 Gave birth to our beautiful baby girl on September 17, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aaargh!  I would totally be freaking out, too...I can't believe they didn't call you!  I've had two bed-bug near-misses:  I used to live in NYC, and the apartment building I left when I moved to California ended up getting infested.  The friend I transferred my lease to ended up leaving the apartment because of it!  Later, I was having a girls' weekend in San Francisco, and I actually FOUND a bedbug on the bed.  We had the hardest time getting management to deal with the situation (and believe me, we called them IMMEDIATELY).  I ended up throwing out my luggage (and ruining some of my clothes by washing/drying them on extra super high) because I couldn't bear the slight chance of bringing a bug home.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thats crazy!!! Its something that should be dealt with right away because of how fast they multiply. Im so grossed out. Luckily my super will handle going into her apartment because I cant take the chance of bringing it home. Horrible thought!!! My exterminator will be making a boatload of $ off this project, I can see it now. 
  • Options
    Why in the world didn't she report it immediately??  That would have set me off big time.
    Pregnancy Ticker Birthday
  • Options
    Believe me, my blood pressure was sky high! ugh, i will never understand...she made me feel so itchy!!! Cant wait to go home and shower!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"