January 2012 Moms

got teary at work

So Im on day #3 of being back to work, and today has definitely been the roughest. This morning was fine saying goodbye, etc., then when I looked at the clock and noticed it was time for Zachary's baby yoga class I got all teary :(

The nanny is taking him to the class, which is nice, but it still hurts that I no longer get to be there with him. Then I got all teary again when she said he was laughing through the entire class.

I need to buck up and put on my big girl panties! I think its just tougher right now since Im getting readjusted to work and not slammed with oodles of work, etc to keep me occupied.

Anyone else gotten weepy at work?

Re: got teary at work

• The first few weeks were rough for me. Not only was I all bent out of shape about it, but I was pretty hard on H if I called him at like 5:02 and he hadn't left to pick up DD from daycare yet. (I was supposed to do drop off, he was supposed to pick up.) Since he had been working since she was born, things didn't really change for him when I went back to work so I'm sure he thought I was a loon.

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• We're not looney, Brit. We are hormonal ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried the whole week prior to going back to work and then the whole first week back at work when I worked only 8-noon and then of course for a couple days the following week because then I was back full time. I still get choked up every once in a while on a Monday morning when DD is still sleeping and I'm sneaking out of the house. It's tough but it does get better :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"