Georgia Babies
Options

Tell me about your experience at Piedmont.

We are toying with springing for the Water's Pavillion.  I would love to hear your experiences.

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

Re: Tell me about your experience at Piedmont.

• Options
    Daisy22Daisy22 member
    I haven't been there but dh's boss and wife splurged after she gave birth to their baby boy. She told me all about at the company picnic. It sounds like a DREAM!!!! She said the food is amazing. I thought about switching to piedmont to do this since this is our last but I was afraid to switch doctors
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kegkeg member
    We didn't do Water's, but I had a great experience at Piedmont!  It's large enough to have a great NICU (which hopefully is not something you need), but small enough to feel like a family.  I spent two weekend in the antepartum unit (APU) with PTL/fluid issues and when I eventually had my c-section, both of the nurses who were assisting had taken care of me in APU.  The food was good even in the non-Water's part.  I liked being able to order what I wanted whenever I wanted. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We didn't do Waters (we weren't expecting any guests other than my IL's one visit), but we also had a great experience at Piedmont.

The nurses were fantastic and there wasn't anything lacking.  Re; the food - the room service menu is awesome!  

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    mmd7999mmd7999 member

I had all three of my kids at piedmont. I loved it there. Love my dr and loved the nursing staff. I did not stay in the waters pavilion but my girlfriends husband is a surgeon at piedmont so she has. She loved waters. Said she felt like a celebrity:-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GTJessGTJess member
    loved my experience with Piedmont. My labor and delivery nurse was amazing, as were all of the recovery nurses. DD was in the hospital for 18 days since she was 5 weeks early and the NICU staff there was awesome. Talk to Robin (Bridemoto) about waters...she stayed there when she had her son. The food is good and also, jimmy john's delivers right to you room! ha!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

excellent. the professionalism is awesome! everyone, from the cleaning lady on up to the doctors, would always ask before leaving if there was anything they could do for me.

i loved the 24-hour food service (when i didn't like something, the server would recommend something else) and the nurses were so good, i made sure to write down each one's name. they send a survey later so i was happy to report back how pleased i was with each.

i have absolutely no complaints! you can even order your prescriptions from your room (CVS) before you leave so you don't have to make a stop.

i toyed with the idea of water's but am glad i didn't spend the extra money. the regular suite is fine.

• Options
    I loved Piedmont.  We didn't do Waters, and honestly I just don't think it would be worth it.  The regular rooms are fine, the nurses are awesome, and the food is fantastic!!!  Yum, I'm hungry just thinking about it.  =)
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    marym94marym94 member
    we are toying with this idea as well - does anyone know the rates for Waters?
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    Great Piedmont experience, no Water's though!  My L&D nurse was fabulous as were the other nurses.  The food is awesome too.  I guess my bed could have been more comfortable, LOL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"