Baby Showers
Options

Kristin Cavallari's Baby Shower

Re: Kristin Cavallari's Baby Shower

• Options
    I don't know why celebrities are like that. For some reason they all believe they are above the rules of etiquette and can throw their own showers. smh 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I love how hyper focused on "huge" and "expensive" gifts celebs are when it comes to baby showers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kjskjskjskjs member
    I will say if you're going to throw your own shower at least all the guests got nice gift bags, massages, and waxing.
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    shahn14shahn14 member
    is she 6 months pregnant in that pic?! shes a tiny little thing
    image image Lilypie Maternity tickers Clip Art
  • Options
    That poor thing!! She could barely fit her "loot" into her Range Rover. I feel so sad for her.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecwm11985:
    That poor thing!! She could barely fit her "loot" into her Range Rover. I feel so sad for her.

hahahaha. I rolled my eyes at that too. 

• Options

She does look good! Lucky b!tch... I feel like a beached whale and shes prancing around in a cute little dress. Unfair.

It sounds like she provided her guests with some major goodies. Can't knock a girl who does that. The one that gets me is Kourtney Kardashian.... ummmm she had a second baby shower, which is tacky in itself but more than anything you know she planned it herself. Which is the ultimate no-no. 

imageimage Visit The Nest! BabyFetus Ticker :.:.Dear baby boy, No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.:.:
  • Options
    dojo1dojo1 member

You know what tastes amazing with cake?  Eyebrow hair.  It's my fave.

Uhg. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagekjskjs:
    I will say if you're going to throw your own shower at least all the guests got nice gift bags, massages, and waxing.
      agreed!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"