Eco-Friendly Family
Options

mamacloth users, a ?

I bought some cloth panty liners several months ago to use when I'm spotting because the disposable ones were irritating me. Anyway, now I'm looking to purchase more and am wondering how many I should purchase. I usually only have a light flow for 3-4 days and may spot occasionally before/after.

Currently I have four 7-inch panty liners and one 7-inch mini pad. All from these are from Essence of Eve (which I love!). She has several starter packs that you can purchase and will save you ~20%. I was considering getting some of the pads from her Economy Starter Pack and some from her Organic Bamboo Velour Starter Pack. Each has the option to include any of the following in light, moderate, or heavy flow: two panty liners, two 7-inch mini pads, two 9-inch petite pads, and two 11-inch regular pads.

Sorry this ran longer than I expected...anyway, I was just hoping someone might be able to give me an idea of how many of each type of pad I would need. 

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~

Re: mamacloth users, a ?

• Options
    bdschadbdschad member

Hey!  I have been wondering where you have been!  Come back to home board and say hi some time!! 

I haven't tried that brand type but that starter pack sounds awesome!  I use the diva cup but usually use a cloth liner as a back up.  I think I only have about 6 liners from Talulah bean.  I've been thinking about getting some more though.  Hopefully someone else will have some answers for you! 

• Options
    imagebdschad:

Hey!  I have been wondering where you have been!  Come back to home board and say hi some time!! 

I haven't tried that brand type but that starter pack sounds awesome!  I use the diva cup but usually use a cloth liner as a back up.  I think I only have about 6 liners from Talulah bean.  I've been thinking about getting some more though.  Hopefully someone else will have some answers for you! 

haha!!! It's the end of the semester so it's been kind of crazy, especially with DH gone most of the time. 

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know the charlie banana brand they also sell feminine pads,liner and nursing pads.juts check their webside.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bdschadbdschad member

imagezaraceligon:
    I know the charlie banana brand they also sell feminine pads,liner and nursing pads.juts check their webside.

I have a few of their liners.  They are okay but I find myself reaching for them last.  They are really short and move around alot. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"