April 2011 Moms
Options

What will you do?

I've just been over on 12-24, and it seems many are jumping ship to elliedot.  I don't wanna leave!  But I don't wanna be here alone either.  I'm one of those folks that lurks frequently from my phone, and then sometimes logs in on a real computer, so TB is a bigger part of my life than I would probably like to admit.  I hate change. 

/vent

[Poll]

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16

Re: What will you do?

• Options
    I won't be going anywhere I can't handle another message board. I have a hard enough time checking in here once in a while.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member
    I will say that the new format sucks, but I don't see me going to a different message board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kpips20kpips20 member
    I'll be staying put. Yeah the new format sort of sucks but let's fac eit - FB has changed it's format a million times and God knows I haven't given that up!

• Options
    My local board already changed, so I'm already used to it. I'm not going anywhere.
    Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
  • Options
    I'm staying put.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    TwirpleTwirple member
    I feel like those of us that post on here fairly regularly, have been on here for over a year now.  If we have stuck around through sleep deprivation,and the distraction of the real world, then we are probably not going to run away over a format change. At least, I'm not going to.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    I'm not on a whole lot, but I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me, sorry. :P
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    I want to stay put.  I have had enough changes in my life this past year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay! I don't want to leave. I am so glad you are all staying! I was irrationally worried for a minute.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options
    lilylowlilylow member
    I didn't even know anyone was making the switch.
  • Options
    drpaynedrpayne member
    Had not heard of elliedot... I might check it out.  I really don't get all of the freaking out.  It's a message board and I think some people spend way too much time on it.  I just don't care that much so I'll probably stay here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know what the hell elliedot is, but I'll be here.  I don't come on here much but I do check in from time to time.  A format change is not going to kill me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"