Maryland Babies

July Playdate - Take Two

Alright, my friends.  Since I failed to take notes before TB wiped the board clean, can we do this again?  I'm still pretty open for the month other than having a mild preference for later.  (New couches should be arriving downstairs mid-month - which isn't necessary but might be nice if we have another rainout situation.)  What dates do/don't work for the rest of you?

lovelylittleworld
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d

Re: July Playdate - Take Two

• The weekends of July 7-8 and 28-29 would best for us!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Prefer NOT the 14th...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemadladybride:
    Prefer NOT the 14th...

I remember this date being a no go on the first playdate post.  You ladies are serious about Bastille Day, huh?

lovelylittleworld
  • I'm good for every weekend except July 14th.

• I am wide open all of July except the 21st potentially. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm good whenever.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Mella&TMella&T member
    Can't do the weekend of 21/22...otherwise, we're free.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good stuff.  I'm thinking that last weekend.  Saturdays are generally better for people?  (I know that's when playdates usually are - but figured I'd put it out there.  Sundays are certainly fine with us.)
    lovelylittleworld
  • Sorry,

I'm new to all this. How does the playdate thing work?

At this time we are open, but it depends on what is going on with my daughter right now and all her appointments

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageDhampyr17:

Sorry,

I'm new to all this. How does the playdate thing work?

At this time we are open, but it depends on what is going on with my daughter right now and all her appointments

Nothing too formal.  We have a long invite list set up and each month someone hosts one at a public spot or their home.  Last year I did a pool party at our house and I'm hoping for a similarly great turnout this year.  Would be great to meet you in person if you could come!

lovelylittleworld
  • cue music - "Allons enfants de la Patrie, la jour de glory est arrive." (We had to learn to sing the French national anthem in high school. I only remember the first two lines - ha!)

I actually have book club that day. Smile 

Sundays work for me, too. 

Edited for spelling. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Looks like you're leaning towards the last weekend in July. My vote is for Saturday the 28th since Sunday is my birthday. I would love to spend my birthday with you ladies but I think DH would be a little upset :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The weekend of the 21st would be difficult for me, because I am flying solo.  (DH will be away on business)  Not sure I could wrangle a toddler and a newborn by myself, especially in the vicinity of a pool! 

Otherwise, we are pretty open.  I don't hve a Saturday vs Sunday preferance.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • All right - I think we'll go with Saturday, July 28th.  Mark your calendars and pray for sun!! Big Smile 

imagemadladybride:

cue music - "Allons enfants de la Patrie, la jour de glory est arrive." (We had to learn to sing the French national anthem in high school. I only remember the first two lines - ha!)

I have an entire repertoire of music that was drilled into my head in grade school French class.  It starts with Sur le Pont D'Avignon and ends with a rap by a French four year old named Jordy called "Dur Due D'Etre Bebe". Stick out tongue

lovelylittleworld
  • Hurray! I hope DD is more into the water this year and not scared of it, that's for sure. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Later in the month is better for me too - not sure how soon I can swim post c/s.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"