Baby Showers

Coed Shower Host/Hostess gift?

I'm having a co-ed shower in a couple of weeks and I need a little help coming up with a host/hostess gift.  I like the idea I saw the other day of making a basket of bath items and saying "Hope your next shower is as great as mine!", but she AND her husband are hosting so I feel like it needs to a guy friendly gift, as well.  Any cute ideas out there?

Re: Coed Shower Host/Hostess gift?

• I actually like your idea. Couldn't you just throw in some guy-focused items too? Like some Crew shampoo/conditioner/bodywash, a loofah that doesn't look too girly, etc. I think most guys like a good shower too, they just don't want to use anything raspberry-vanilla-scented!
  • I would go for something a little more personal.  What are they into?  What do they like to do for fun?  Maybe a gift card to a restaurant so they can have a night out alone if they have kids?  Or maybe a miniature golf place or movie theater?  Or you could do a night in basket with Blockbuster gift card and popcorn and candy or homemade treats.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • PBear93PBear93 member

I am making these for my hosts.  There are two couples throwing my husband and I a shower and I am making enough pies for them and their children.  I will bring them frozen so they can bake them whenever they want to.

https://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/09/single-serving-pie-in-a-jar/ 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • imagePBear93:

I am making these for my hosts.  There are two couples throwing my husband and I a shower and I am making enough pies for them and their children.  I will bring them frozen so they can bake them whenever they want to.

https://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/09/single-serving-pie-in-a-jar/ 

I made those for one of the hostesses of my shower too.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone for the ideas!
  • There are a lot of great ideas on pinterest, if you still haven't found something you are totally happy with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"