April 2012 Moms
Options

Ergo vs. Baby Bjorn

Which do you have and why do you prefer it?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ergo vs. Baby Bjorn

• Options
    The Bjorn is not hip-friendly for LO and, from what I hear, not comfortable for the user's back.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I thought the Baby Bjorn was bad for a baby's hips, so I went with a Beco Gemini (the Ergo was my second choice). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The Ergo is way better, it's not even close.  Most Baby Bjorn styles are bad for baby's hips and very uncomfortable for the wearer when the baby is no longer tiny.  They have lower weight limits and are extremely overpriced, especially when all the carrier's shortcomings mean it won't get a lot of use. 

I love my Ergo Sport and I've used it a ton.  I could comfortably carry my 2 year old, 27 lb DS all day.  Beco and Boba are great options too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The Ergo 

* better for your back and your baby's hips

* will last through toddler years

* can be used for hip carries when baby is old enough

*great for back carries when baby is old enough

*better resale value

*i like the color way options 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    MrsE05MrsE05 member
    imagekatcarls:

The Ergo is way better, it's not even close.  Most Baby Bjorn styles are bad for baby's hips and very uncomfortable for the wearer when the baby is no longer tiny.  They have lower weight limits and are extremely overpriced, especially when all the carrier's shortcomings mean it won't get a lot of use. 

I love my Ergo Sport and I've used it a ton.  I could comfortably carry my 2 year old, 27 lb DS all day.  Beco and Boba are great options too.

Yaay I'm happy to read this. I just bought an Ergo yesterday- its coming in on sat I can't wait to use it.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

25% off Ergo!

Babycheapskate.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imagekatcarls:

All of the above.. we love the Ergo.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Think I'm going to buy an Ergo... the BabyCheapskate link has the Original, Sport and Performance. I'm trying to decide between Sport or Performance. Anyone have either of these models? I like the extra padding on the Sport straps but wondering if Performance is more breathable? Would like to use it during the hot summer months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"