Blended Families

XP target GC, donations & black Friday

hope you all dont mind me coming over to your board for a minute. But i thought this was worth crossing over ;)

I'm sure you all have seen the BRU ad for black friday. They are selling 12 packs of buy one get one jarred baby food. You can buy up to three cases.

If you plan on going to BRU on friday, I would like to suggest that you take advantage of the deal and donate half (if not all) to your local food bank. People often forget that they can and should donate baby food and formula.

Food banks are especially empty this time a year. And with the poor economy right now, some food banks are even shutting down. People who wouldn't otherwise need food banks are emptying the shelves because they've lost their jobs. The banks are carrying a huge burden and rely heavily on public donations.

Go to https://feedingamerica.org to find your local food bank.

Also, if you ordered that $47 Britax from Target and you got your $25 code in your email, I'd like to make a suggestion. Please consider using that money toward a donation for Toys for Tots or giving it to somebody that needs it more then you do. (unless of course you are the one in need, then ignore this!) While it sucks we didnt get our car seats, I think we all new in reality it was a mistake. We really dont deserve this money. Target is doing a very generous thing and we should be generous in return.?

donate people! donate! you never know when you might need a little charity.?

Thats it. :)?

Re: XP target GC, donations & black Friday

• What a great, thoughtful idea.  I donate meals to the Salvation Army food bank but I've not thought to include baby food.  Thanks for the heads-up.  I might have to head out there after the craziness dies down.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"