Military Families

Cute Way to Tell BF Gender

My BF is currently stationed in Korea and I am in the states. Anyone think of a cute way to tell him the gender? or have experience with this first hand?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cute Way to Tell BF Gender

• A box with blue or pink balloons =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have the U/S tech write it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope. When you can, skype with him so he can watch you open it, face it towards the camera so you see it at the same time and you can find out together. :)

CJ 05/29/2013

• Loading the player...
  • I guess I've never really gotten into the whole cutesie ways to tell SO, families, friends the gender. No matter how you tell him, it will be special, even if you just blurt it out. I do like the idea of having the tech. Write it down so you can find out together.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Send him a small package with a blue or pink onsie or shoes...that would be cute
  • My husband was deployed when I found out our baby's gender.  I had my mom go to the U/S with me and then she wrote the baby's name on my belly with a marker.  That night when he called on Skype, we counted to three together and then I lifted my shirt up to reveal the name "Grace."  Then I emailed him the U/S photos and we got to discuss the photos together and our excitement over having a girl.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"