Maryland Babies

Anyone want to start a playgroup?

Looking for a playgroup, or to start one for my 9 month old son! We live in bowleys quarters, md.  Would be willing to drive as far as towson and Bel Air, but would prefer Middle River, White Marsh, Perry Hall area.  I am completely new at this, trying to get DS more kiddie exposure :), any suggestions are welcome!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone want to start a playgroup?

• There was a Bumpie play group that met pretty regularly last spring and summer. Kathryn coordinated it, but if I recall she was looking for someone to take it over for this year. 

I only made it to the August one at Ragdolls house.  I think that was the last one of the year, so she may have the most current e-vite list.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am about to become a SAHM this summer. I have a baby due in July and will have a 2.5 year old at home (the 5 year old will be at school all day) I am game for a regular playgroup. I live in Bel Air.
  • Loading the player...
  • tmm140tmm140 member

I live in Abingdon, but I wouldn't mind meeting up once and a while!!  I feel the same way, I enrolled DS into Gymboree just to interact with kids.  I will do this for a couple of months and then might stop.  He seems to like it. 

Him and I go to Honeygo Park occasionally.  I wouldn't mind meeting up there!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Just wanted to mention this for an additional resource... I am in the Harford, Cecil and Baltimore county mom's group on www.meetup.com and there are lots of playdates scheduled all over those counties. Mostly Harford and Baltimore (we are looking for more Baltimore county & Cecil county moms to suggest locations for meetups in those areas.) It's a super low maintenance group, you can go to as little or much as you like with no obligations. I work PT so can only go to meetups on Fridays but there's a lot of choices for things to do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"