June 2011 Moms
Options

totally inappropriate for this board BUT .. we vibe?

Anyone have a we vibe III? I would post a link but that might be against the rules .. IDK. It's a "toy" :-) That you use while having sexy time. The III version comes with a wireless remote so you can control the speed.

A coworker had heard about it and was talking about how great she had heard it was for weeks. She finally bit the bullet it and ordered one last week and this morning I had a text that it was the BEST thing ever and how I needed to get on Amazon and get that bad boy ASAP. So I'm curious as to if anyone else has one?

It is kind of pricey depending on where you get it, I saw it ranging up to $180. Amazon has the best price (as usual) and you can get it for $103 and free shipping. I'm very tempted.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: totally inappropriate for this board BUT .. we vibe?

• Options
    nic5606nic5606 member
    Do not have one. Just checked it out on amazon. It did not get great reviews though. That is way too much money for a toy imo. Let us know if its worth the hype if you get it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    wow!  that is a lot of money! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenic5606:
    Do not have one. Just checked it out on amazon. It did not get great reviews though. That is way too much money for a toy imo. Let us know if its worth the hype if you get it!

The reviews on Adam & Eve website were better. I think I might have to get it! 

• Options
    A friend of mine has had one pretty much since the original model came out, and she LOVES it. Her and her BF use it pretty regularly.

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Options
    imagecasirdms:

Anyone have a we vibe III? I would post a link but that might be against the rules .. IDK. It's a "toy" :-) That you use while having sexy time. The III version comes with a wireless remote so you can control the speed.

A coworker had heard about it and was talking about how great she had heard it was for weeks. She finally bit the bullet it and ordered one last week and this morning I had a text that it was the BEST thing ever and how I needed to get on Amazon and get that bad boy ASAP. So I'm curious as to if anyone else has one?

It is kind of pricey depending on where you get it, I saw it ranging up to $180. Amazon has the best price (as usual) and you can get it for $103 and free shipping. I'm very tempted.

I bought mine from amazon for $60... It was amazing the one time we used it! Yup it broke after one use...total bummer! 

• Options
    imageRachel5782:
    imagecasirdms:

I bought mine from amazon for $60... It was amazing the one time we used it! Yup it broke after one use...total bummer! 

oh man that would SUCK! 

• Options
    We have several *ahem* toys that we use on occasion and that one looks pretty awesome.  I don't know if I could justify the price tag though!  If we had an extra $100 just lying around, I'd definitely consider it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"