June 2011 Moms
Options

Last minute countertop selection - help! PIP

I have to finalize my countertop selection for our new build in about 2 hours and now I'm second guessing what will look best! Please give me your feedback!

These are our other selections:

The first pic show the back splash (it's in the top left of the photo - rectangular stones w/glass tiles), the tile (will be in the bathrooms - there is one off the living area), the counter top swab I thought we wanted is on top of the cabinet sample (it's Caesarstone Baja) and you can see a little bit of the hardwoods. You can see the hardwood better in pic 2. The hardwood floors will be in the kitchen area so I need to make sure the countertop coordinates with them and the backsplash and isn't too busy since the backsplash is already busy. Our walls are tan (SW Ramie)

Here are the countertop choices:

Caesarstone Baja (Our top choice but worried about it looking too yellow)

Caesarstone Linen (DH's favorite but worried it might clash with the tan walls since it's a bit grey)

Silestone Blanco City (worried it might be too busy with the backsplash but it's really nice)

Please help me pick! I may do Blanco City in the bathrooms even if I do something else in the kitchen since there's no backsplash to deal with in the bathrooms.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Last minute countertop selection - help! PIP

• Options
    Go with No.3...I dont think it would be too busy at all. If it were red, white, and blue the yes, but with neutral colors it is fine.
  • Options
    I agree, I like the silestone. I don't think it will look too busy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

this is what dh would call "a first-world problem" Stick out tongue

and i also like the silestone best of the three.

• Options
    Love #3.  I don't think it looks too busy because the colors are all neutral.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"