Connecticut Babies

Pediatrics

Does anyone have any experience with either Long Wharf Pediatrics or Dr. Shari Storeygard at Child & Adolescant Health Care in New Haven???

Can anyone recommend another pediatrician in the New Haven area?

Re: Pediatrics

• No personal experience but I know of both these practices and they are both very good.  Also, checkout Pediatric and Medical Associates and Whitney Pediatrics in Hamden. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • we'll be going to whitney pediatrics in hamden. my husband went there throughout his childhood, and dr. anderson and his practice were recommended by my OBGYN so i felt confident that we would have a good experience also. My husband says the doctors and staff there are very helpful and very nice, so we set up a meet n greet and i will see for myself what they are like!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't like the long wharf office when I visited.  And I haven't heard of Dr. Storygard.  We are going to orange pediatrics and really like them.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"