Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

New here

Hi Ladies. 

I'm here from the May 2012 board. I started light bleeding for the first time last night, so I called the Dr this morning. We went in for an ultrasound. Then began the worst waiting. I knew something was wrong, they gave me a sealed envelope and told us to wait for a nurse, then the nurse came and said we needed to wait for the doctor. Our fetus was only 6 weeks when it should've been almost 12. We're devastated and waiting to miscarry naturally if that's possible. 

I'm so sorry for any one experiencing this pain. 
August 2015 January Siggy: Favorite Mean Girl

*BFP #1 9/10/11 Natural m/c 11/1/11 at 11 weeks, 5 days*
*Diagnosed as unexplained infertility*
*BFP #2 12/6/14 after IUI#2 Hopeful! EDD 8/14/15*

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New here

• Options
    I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find some comfort here with us and pray that your pain eases. We are all here to find support and give it as needed. T & P's and ((hugs)) for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your little one.  This board has helped me so much since I've known about my miscarriage.  As sad as it is that we're all here, it's comforting to know that we're not alone and others understand our pain.  I hope you find comfort and support here during this difficult time.  My t&p are with you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry that you have to be here...missed miscarriage is absolutely the worst.  I'm waiting to miscarry, too (it's just barely started), so maybe we can check in on each other.
  • Options
    So sorry you have to be here. There are just too many May mommas here and it sucks. Praying the process is quick and painless for you.
  • Options
    I was a May mommy too and just miscarried over the weekend. I'm sorry for your loss. Now I truly understand how painful this experience can be. T&P are with you.
  • Options

UGH I'm really sorry you're going through this. It's so unfair. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you find the support here that has been really comforting to me. We have each other when no one else really understands.

Let us know if you need ANYTHING.

• Options
    Thank you so much. I am so grateful that someone on the May board pointed me over here. The support is amazing and truly helpful right now. 
    August 2015 January Siggy: Favorite Mean Girl

*BFP #1 9/10/11 Natural m/c 11/1/11 at 11 weeks, 5 days*
    *Diagnosed as unexplained infertility*
    *BFP #2 12/6/14 after IUI#2 Hopeful! EDD 8/14/15*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was a may mama, as well. I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))
    Missed miscarriage D&C May 2011, Missed miscarriage D&C October 2011 Expecting a baby girl in 2013!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost my baby at almost 12 weeks too.  Hang in there, it will get easier.  **Hugs**
  • Options
    I was a May mom too; it was a really nice board to belong to .  I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately there are way too many of us May mommas over here. I hope you find comfort here. I have definitely found it helpful to talk to others who are going through the same.
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm very you are going through this. My thoughts are with you and your husband. I hope this board brings you comfort. the women here are very understanding and supportive.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I, too, am currently going through a miscarriage, and I started bleeding last night (finally).  I sincerely hope that you can do this naturally, as I'm hoping to as well.

I'm thankful to have found this board, and I'm hoping that we can be as much support for you as these ladies have been for me so far.

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
    BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
    Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
    BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"