Washington Babies

I'm so over food, anyone else?!

I have not been hungry at ALL for the past two days, nothing sounds good, I don't want to eat.  Yesterday I forced myself to eat something and made myself sick.  Today, as bad as it sounds, all I've had was a cup of coffee. I just can't bring myself to eat.  I'm a bad mommy.

Re: I'm so over food, anyone else?!

• I was like this for a while.  I have found that I always have room for fruit, so maybe try an apple or an orange? 
  • I was like that around 28-30 weeks or so, BUT now I'm super hungry all the time...like I woke up at 1 am last night and went down to the kitchen to find something to eatEmbarrassed

Luckily nothing looked good to eat and I went back to bed hahaha

2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • when i felt that way i would drink instant breakfast, at least it has some nutritional value and vitamins. 

Hope your feeling better tomorrow, for the feast.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try to avoid coffee as its an appetite suppressant so if your not hungry anyway you really won't be after.  Pick up some Ensure and sip that so at least your getting nutrientsWink  I find that if I'm not feeling good the longer I go without trying to eat anything the worse it gets.  I'm sorry your having such a rough time with 3rd tri m/s that sucks! 
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Unfortunately almost everything sounds good to me to eat at this point. :) I'm sorry you are dealing with this! Are there any light carbs you could get down...cereal, toast, saltines?
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • I would get some ensure and try it. I did try the instant breakfast a few times when I felt that way and it immediately came right back. (TMI, but true)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"