Washington Babies

Mommy Check In

1. Who are your child/ren: Age, gender
  2. Any exciting milestones coming up or that you are experiencing now?
  3. Highs and lows of the week? 
  4. What are you most looking forward to in the next week?
  5. Questions for next week?
  6. PIP (optional) any snow bunnies this week?

Questions of the week: 

How do you keep your kids busy and/or save yourself from going crazy during the cold rainy season?

For co-op'ers:  what do you do with the youngest while you are putting in your hours?  

Birthday parties: who do you invite?  We did only family for her 1st B-Day, and that was over 20 people.  I want K to have more kids to play with at her 2nd B-Day, but don't want to exclude family.  I can't host 30+ people and don't want two parties.

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12

Re: Mommy Check In

1. Who are your child/ren: Age, gender O, 3.5 and E, 20 months
    2. Any exciting milestones coming up or that you are experiencing now? not really, lol.
    3. Highs and lows of the week?  this crap weather sucks, but found out that O's eyes are recovering really well from his surgery (we were worried the surgery didnt work). He can see 3D!!
    4. What are you most looking forward to in the next week? seeing friends this weekend

Questions of the week: 

How do you keep your kids busy and/or save yourself from going crazy during the cold rainy season? We got new $1 coloring books from Michaels and they are pretty into that right now. 

For co-op'ers:  what do you do with the youngest while you are putting in your hours?  n/a

Birthday parties: who do you invite?  We did only family for her 1st B-Day, and that was over 20 people.  I want K to have more kids to play with at her 2nd B-Day, but don't want to exclude family.  I can't host 30+ people and don't want two parties.  For Ollie's third (and what I think I will do for E's 2nd) is have a kid/ friend lunch during the week, and then just had close family for dinner on the weekend. Both very casual, but fun! We have so many family members that live kind of far, its easy to just do a few people and not feel bad. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageWatchPot:
    1. Who are your child/ren: Age, gender: Aidan, almost 2 years old, Noelle, 2 1/2 weeks old
    2. Any exciting milestones coming up or that you are experiencing now? My son will be 2 years old on May 26th. 
    3. Highs and lows of the week? I am planning out Surf Monkey birthday party for my son.  Trying to get weight on my daughter--we have to go back to the pediatrician for a weight check next week. 
    4. What are you most looking forward to in the next week?

Questions of the week: 

How do you keep your kids busy and/or save yourself from going crazy during the cold rainy season?

For co-op'ers:  what do you do with the youngest while you are putting in your hours?  

Birthday parties: who do you invite?  We did only family for her 1st B-Day, and that was over 20 people.  I want K to have more kids to play with at her 2nd B-Day, but don't want to exclude family.  I can't host 30+ people and don't want two parties.

For 2nd birthday, we are just doing family.  Aidan got a little sister for his birthday.  But I am keeping it fun and doing a Surf Monkey theme--mini burgers, hotdogs, fruit, and Surf Monkey birthday cake from Central Market. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"