Washington Babies
Options

Does anyone read Parents, Self, or Lucky Magazine?

I have some coke rewards to use up and I'm trying to decide which magazine to subscribe to. 

Is Parents any good?  Is it geared more towards parents of kids instead of babies?

How about the other two, are they any good?

Re: Does anyone read Parents, Self, or Lucky Magazine?

• Options
    I would recommend Parents, they talk about all ages/stages of babies and kids.  It has good info and articles. I have gotten it since M was born along with Parenting, I look forward to them each month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I too would recommend Parents. I have been reading it since Holly was born. I like it better then most of the other parenting magazines I have read.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get parents magazine and really like it.  Its nice because there are all sorts of tips and ideas for all ages
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    I've read all three. I think Parents would be good even with just an infant, it's very readable and relevant to lots of different ages. I also really like Self, while it is a "health" magazine of sorts it's not crazy over the top fitness stuff. Lucky would be good if you are a shopper or into fashion, I don't like it as much as the other two...it's interesting to look through, but mostly features clothes I can't afford. :)
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"