Adoption
Options

Chicago ladies

So I kinda feel like adoption is one of those instances where referrals are the most valuable.  This is, by far, the most important thing I have ever done or will ever do.  I have been looking at agencies online, but I don't know where to start on choosing some to interview.  I mean, anyone can put anything on their website, right?  And I don't know anyone IRL that has adopted, so I have no personal experience to rely on.  So I thought I would ask you girls.

Does anyone have any referrals for agencies in the Chicagoland area?  I am going to be pursuing domestic infant adoption.  I would appreciate any information you can give me.  If you want to keep it more private, feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Chicago ladies

• Options

I tried to send you a PM, but it didn't work.  We adopted in WI 3 years ago and have now moved to the Chicago area.  I have done some preliminary research and here are the agencies we'll look into:

Lutheran Social Services (used in WI, and had a great experience)

St. Mary's

Adoption Center for Family Building

I've heard good word of mouth about all 3 from several friends.  Lots of people go to The Cradle, too.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    imagekmkaull2:

I tried to send you a PM, but it didn't work.  We adopted in WI 3 years ago and have now moved to the Chicago area.  I have done some preliminary research and here are the agencies we'll look into:

Lutheran Social Services (used in WI, and had a great experience)

St. Mary's

Adoption Center for Family Building

I've heard good word of mouth about all 3 from several friends.  Lots of people go to The Cradle, too.  

That's very helpful. Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't adopt anywhere but the Cradle.  They're the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"