Adoption

Wish me luck

DH and I are going to get our physicals today for part of our homestudy.  We need TB tests and I am terrified of needles.  Our appointment isn't for several hours, but I'm already antsy.  I hope it goes fast!

Re: Wish me luck

• Good luck!  I did a TB test last Tuesday - it wasn't bad at all.  But I feel you, as far as hating needles.  Just look away and remember to breathe!!
  • Loading the player...
  • God luck, it'll be fast.  I agree, look away and for me, if I talk to the nurse about pretty much anything...weather whatever....it helps
  • I did TB test a few weeks ago, and I still can't figure out why THAT is the test that matters. I know there are HIPAA laws and such, but they don't care about HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis (C especially), or any really bad diseases, and its TB they are worried about??? So random...anyway, good luck!
  • imagekirstenw05:
    I did TB test a few weeks ago, and I still can't figure out why THAT is the test that matters. I know there are HIPAA laws and such, but they don't care about HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis (C especially), or any really bad diseases, and its TB they are worried about??? So random...anyway, good luck!

You read my mind!!! Good luck! 

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Thanks everyone...it helps me a little to know that everyone got through it okay :)
  • Good luck!  I'm sure it will be over before you know it.  And then, you have the holiday!
  • GOOD LUCK I had just had a physical so I did not need another but DH went today!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"