Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

All I got to say to him is...

Re: All I got to say to him is...

• Options
    Sorry, posted before I was done typing. He finally slipped up and left a trace to him committing a felony!!
  • Options
    ougrad1ougrad1 member
    A felony?  Really?  What did he do?  How are you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ougrad1ougrad1 member
    Wow.  What are going to do now?
  • Options

imageougrad1:
    Wow.  What are going to do now?

I leave this one to the professionals. Law Enforcement will take care of him, and I will get half of the money that he has.

• Options
    You really shouldn't post about this stuff if you know he stalks you online.
  • Options

imageCGKyle:

He hasn't been lately, as far as I can tell. In an email from his mommy to his lawyer, she said that he had a mental breakdown. He brought it on himself, if you ask me...

• Options

1) How do you know what was said between his mother and his lawyer?

2) How does this alleged mental breakdown equal a felony?

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imageCGKyle:
    This. Get off the public message board.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

I seriously question your situation every time you post. For someone worried about being stalked and having their child kidnapped and taken out of the country, you sure are lax about details of your life and where-abouts.

Get off the mother effing internet. Stop posting your work schedule and your childs baby sitting schedule. I try to ignore when you post, but damn you are killing me with this crap.

• Options
    imageRobinSparkles214:

I seriously question your situation every time you post. For someone worried about being stalked and having their child kidnapped and taken out of the country, you sure are lax about details of your life and where-abouts.

Get off the mother effing internet. Stop posting your work schedule and your childs baby sitting schedule. I try to ignore when you post, but damn you are killing me with this crap.

I'm glad someone said it.

• Options
    imagewife1014:
    imageRobinSparkles214:

+1 

• Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member
    imageChelle112:
    imagewife1014:
    imageRobinSparkles214:

+1 

For sure!  Either this is all MUD, or OP is very stupid....

• Options
    Seriously? 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Derp.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    imageRobinSparkles214:

Yes x 1,000,000

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"