Washington Babies
Options

nbr: Biggest Loser??

So I thought I had set my dvr to record it last night and somehow it only recorded the first hour..needless to say Im dying to know who went home and if anything signifigant happened the 2nd hour...

Thanks so much! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: nbr: Biggest Loser??

• Options
    Amy C.  It was too bad too because Vicky is evil and deserved to go home!  Michelle and Renee (mom & daughter Black team) lost the most weight!!!  I hate Vicky and if she wins I'll be sooooooooo disappointed.  It was between Heba and Amy and of course Amy went because Heba's husband and Vicky voted for her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    UGH!! I HATE VICKY AND HEBA!! What kind of name is Heba anyway :)
    I was hoping Amy would form an alliance with the 2 black team members...

Well at least both Michelle and Renee are still in it! Its so amazing the different personalitys of the 2 teams...

Vicky seems so heartless :(

Thank You!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GRRR I hate Vicky too. She is so vendective and just a ***. I hope when she watches herself on TV she sees how mean and bitchy she is and changes. She buggs me so much. I don't like the Vicky, Heba, Ed thing.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options
    Amy should have voted Vicky off last week when she had the chance.

• Options
    Another Vicky hater here...She's evil!!
  • Options

Amy totally screwed herself last week when she didnt vote off Vicky! 

I loathe Vicky and Heba (dh and I call her "Heba, Heba Hippo" and "Hungry, Hungry Heba")  Not very nice of us, but those two are just evil!  

Amy looked great as a size 8 though didn't she??   Has anyone else noticed that the contestants this season aren't losing nearly as much weight as in previous seasons??

• Options
    Vicky brags about how good she is about playing the game, but if that was true she should've sent Heba home. If it comes down to Heba or Ed having to vote against each other or Vicky, Vicky is screwed. She should've broke their voting power down to one vote.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagepinktulips:
    Vicky brags about how good she is about playing the game, but if that was true she should've sent Heba home. If it comes down to Heba or Ed having to vote against each other or Vicky, Vicky is screwed. She should've broke their voting power down to one vote.

Sooo True!   I hope that means that Vicky is going home next =)

• Options
    UHG i want to strangle Vicky. She's evil
  • Options
    Lynch..... I call her "Heba, Heba Hippo" and "Hungry, Hungry Heba"  This made me laugh out loud here at work. OH my so funny.

• Options
    Great!   I'm glad my childish antics can entertain more than just myself and dh  Stick out tongue
  • Options

DH and I both HATE Vicky.  Heba was the number 1 we disliked until Vicky's true colors came out.  Yes, if Vicky was smart, she should have voted off Heba just to get rid of the husband and wife team which would be against her if she was up against one of them again.

We also said had Amy C made the right choice and sent Vicky home last week, she'd have the votes of the 3 black team members this week and would have been safe.  STUPID on her part not to send Vicky home.  Ughh, she is evil.  I can't wait to see what Bob has to say about her once she is out of there.  He has said more than once that she is evil.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"