TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~*May Flowers Check-In*~*~

This check-in is for all of us who had May EDDs (in any year).If you?re checking in with us this week for the first time, please tell us your screen name and EDD and I?ll add you to the list below.

Good morning ladies! I hope Mother's Day treated you kindly yesterday. (((HUGS))) to those of you who have passed your due dates, and a special thanks to QuigleyCat for the awesome daily shout-outs. Some of you have given me suggestions on ways to honor and celebrate the memory of your angel baby on your due date. Please know that I am honored and excited to celebrate with you.

This week...
Ashleyl31: I'm going to Chick-Fil-A for a big Sprite in honor of you little one on the 15th.
VineyardMel: I'm picking out a bear in honor of Beanie Bear to donate to a child in need; I'll also have a marshmallow birthday cupcake on the 17th.
Blessedhope: I'll be reading Titus in the morning in honor of your sweet Titus on the 17th.

If you haven't yet let me know how I can do something for you and your baby, you're welcome to do so. Every night there's an EDD, I will light a candle and say a small prayer (thanks, VineyardMel, for this idea!), but I am also happy to do more if you have any special ideas. Please check out my blog throughout the month; I will be posting all of the things I do to celebrate our little ones.

How are you doing this week? Any appointments/plans/goals you?d like to share? 

QOTW: What is your favorite way to be creative? Bonus points if you PIP something you've made!

TTCAL Updates: Let me know if your information is wrong or if I don't have your update. Also, if you don't have your chart linked, or don't chart, I'd love to know your CD so I can at least keep up with you that way.

Waiting to O: QuigleyCat1, Funnygirl34, egsquared, me (ChloBub)

2ww: cg0112358, blessedhope, keft15

TTA:  Ashleyl31 (Yay for last TTA cycle!), RequiresExalted

Extra Hugs to: egsquared - I am so, so sorry about your c/p! Huge ((((HUGS))) go out to you for your loss. Sad

May Mamas:

Ashleyl31--EDD 5/15 aussiedaze--EDD 5/9--BFP! BarooGirl--EDD 5/25--BFP! besoul--EDD 5/10 blessedhope--EDD 5/17
Brie2010--EDD 5/20--BFP!
bwe1100--EDD 5/3--BFP!  ccam--EDD 5/28--BFP! cg0112358--EDD 5/4 ChibiMommy--EDD 5/5--BFP! ChloBub--EDD 5/26 Ckoch77--EDD 5/13 egsquared--EDD 5/10 ELCJet--EDD 5/13 --BFP!
Fingerscrossed8--EDD 5/8  BFP! FunnyGirl34--EDD 5/29 FreyaWin2382--EDD 5/12--BFP!
Karen_Gee--EDD 5/1--BFP! Kasi80--EDD 5/8--BFP! Katie_71208--EDD 5/2  Katiem1025--EDD 5/9--BFP!  Keft514--EDD 5/23 KJohnson826--EDD 5/9 --BFP! ktsnshn--EDD 5/27 LexieSophie55--EDD 5/24 --BFP! luvinlifeMN--EDD 5/5--BFP! Maxsom--EDD 5/28 may2012baby--EDD 5/17  mbpandjf--EDD 5/8--BFP! Mijakach--EDD 5/20--BFP! MrsDeliaMarieP--EDD 5/7--BFP!
pb127--EDD 5/11 Poohbear033 --EDD 5/29
Postcards--EDD 5/4  QuigleyCat--EDD 5/5
RedRose84--EDD 5/8 --BFP!
RequiresExalted--EDD 5/1 Shaffer2011--EDD 5/16--BFP! smb+jab--EDD 5/1--BFP! SoCoGirl--EDD 5/11--BFP! tbknutson--EDD 5/14--BFP! TA110980--EDD 5/18--BFP! TexasMeg1--EDD 5/10--BFP!  VineyardMel--EDD 5/17 BFP! Zoey1309--EDD 5/12--BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
My Blog: One Emerald
BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13

Re: ~*~*May Flowers Check-In*~*~

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member

Good morning, all! I had a nice Mother's Day yesterday, even though it was definitely really difficult at times. I'm just trucking along until O. FX that I O while DH is still in California with me. I'd have to O really late to miss it, but my body doesn't always like to cooperate with me.

QOTD: I'm not crafty, but I do love to cook. Here's a PIP of the Mother's Day brunch I made yesterday. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Broccoli and ham mini quiche, lemony asparagus, goat cheese and bacon new potatoes, pineapple, rolls and...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lemon poppy seed strawberry shortcake. 

I wish I had leftovers today, but everyone ate everything!

(((HUGS))) all around today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Good morning, ladies. Chlobub, thank you so much for your thoughtful check-ins. (((HUGS))) to all of the ladies with EDD this week.

Last week was VERY rocky for me. Work is incredibly busy and it was my EDD and mother's day. There were lots of tears lat week. This week already feels a bit more calm. DH and I are TTC (CD9) so my appointments/goals/plans this week are to BD!

QOTW: What is your favorite way to be creative? Bonus points if you PIP something you've made!

My favorite way to be creative is to get together with my nieces and make up stories or color or create art. They are so creative and sweet, we always end up having a wonderful time together. I have always enjoyed taking a little art class here or there. This is a nice reminder that I might have to look in to a new class soon! 

Have a lovely day. (((HUGS)))

Missed miscarriage D&C May 2011, Missed miscarriage D&C October 2011 Expecting a baby girl in 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imagebesoul:

Good morning, ladies. Chlobub, thank you so much for your thoughtful check-ins. (((HUGS))) to all of the ladies with EDD this week.

Last week was VERY rocky for me. Work is incredibly busy and it was my EDD and mother's day. There were lots of tears lat week. This week already feels a bit more calm. DH and I are TTC (CD9) so my appointments/goals/plans this week are to BD!

My favorite way to be creative is to get together with my nieces and make up stories or color or create art. They are so creative and sweet, we always end up having a wonderful time together. I have always enjoyed taking a little art class here or there. This is a nice reminder that I might have to look in to a new class soon! 

Have a lovely day. (((HUGS)))

I thought about you last week. I'm sorry it was so rough. Sad We all understand. Big (((HUGS))). Thanks for the cycle update; enjoy the BD time! 

• Options

Doing pretty good this week so far.  With one EDD passed I feel a little sense of ease, I think.  Not so anxious like I did when I knew it was getting closer.  It's also a great feeling to know we're TTC again. :)  ChloBub, I'm very happy to do the shout-outs and all of us deserve to have our angels recognized in some way, shape or form.  Also, is that a Sister Schubert (sp?) roll in your PIP???  I love those! Big Smile

QOTD: I consider myself pretty creative.  I love to scrapbook when I have time, make home-made cards, craft and paint projects and also home decor.  None of it professionally, but it's what I really enjoy!

I hope everyone will have an enjoyable Monday!  :)

EDIT: spelling

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• Options
    Good morning! I am in the 2WW. I have no strong feelings one way or another this cycle. I am hoping to hold out until the weekend to test at 14dpo. Today I am off to have my blood drawn for my CD21 progesterone levels and I am hoping it looks good. QOTD: Chlo, I am like you. I am not super arty creative, but I love to cook too. Your brunch looks like it was awesome!
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Good morning ladies!

I had a nice Mother's Day yesterday.  My husband was so sweet and bought me a card, a lampshade I've had my eye on, and brought me out to breakfast.  It was difficult at times and I had to fight back tears but for the most part it was a good day.  I thought and prayed for all of you throughout the day!

I think I'm getting ready to O this week (I hope) so that is exciting!!  Next week is my follow-up RE appt where we will discuss putting me on clomid next cycle.  I'm hoping I get pregnant on my own this cycle and won't need it!!  Here's to hoping ;-)

QOTW: My favorite way to be creative is by decorating (and re-decorating) our home!  I love to redo old pieces of furniture!

Hope you all have a good week! Love you all! 

Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• Options

I am so excited because I finally got a hair cut. I am going to donate it.

As far as TTC goes, we are TTA this cycle until my test results come back. UGH so crappy! It is one thing after another, I hate this roller coaster.

QOTD: Not my favorite way, but I am going outside to plant my garden and flowers! Is that creative? It is a beautiful day and I am not going to waste it.

Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Options

Hi ladies!  Hope you're all having a good Monday! 

Like Chlo mentioned, I got a BFP last Wednesday (confirmed with betas), but started bleeding (heavily) on Friday.  Still bleeding now, so it's a second cp for me. I missed a call from the nurse with my second beta number from friday, so now I had to call and leave a message about when I need to repeat the beta.  Fun times around here. Because of the cp, I have to wait to have an HSG done until after my next AF.  I did schedule our first RE appointment though for June 4, so at least I feel like that's a little progress.

TTC #1 since 6/08. Cycle #6 - BFP 12/22/08, EDD 9/3/09, DD 8/14/09 at 37w1d
    TTC #2 since 6/11
    me=36 - low AMH, DH=38
    BFP #2 - 8/31/11, EDD 5/10/12, M/C 9/23/11
    BFP #3 - 3/4/12, EDD 11/14/12, CP 3/11/12
    BFP #4 - 5/9/12, EDD 1/19/13, CP 5/11/12
    BFP #5 - 8/22/12, EDD 5/5/13, CP 8/24/12
    IVF#1 - January 2013 - EPP/Antagonist - 7R, 3M, 2F, 3dt of 2 8-cell embies
    BFP #6 - 2/3/13, EDD 10/15/13, DS 9/18/13 at 36w1d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi ladies.  I had my SHG on Wednesday, and apparently I have a Septate Uterus.  So I need to have a Hysteroscopy to remove the septum.  That'll be CD5-10 next cycle, and we're TTA until then, because there's an increased risk of m/c (and it's probably what caused mine).  And then after the surgery, there's no sex for a week, so we may miss that cycle, too.

Not to mention, DH's SA was disappointing, and my AMH was low/low-normal.  Ugh. 

Anyway, after that, the plan is still Femara + IUI.  

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options

Hi ladies! Of course this is my last TTA cycle, and I thought I had figured it out. Well, this month I had my "fertile cm" on day 14, but negative opk and no temp spike. Now, I am at my normal I day, cycle 19, without the same signs. Ugh. Really body?!? 

Thanks Chlo for what you are doing tomorrow. I know it will be a rough day. I just hope DH acknowledges it. He didn't say a word yesterday. I'm thankful that I have all of you!  

QOTW: I spend most of my crafty energy creating things for my classroom. I always try to do cool things, but rarely finish. I did make DH a balloon wreath for his birthday a few weeks ago.  

Married my best friend May 24, 2008
    BFP #1 9/1/11, EDD 5/15/12, Missed M/C at 9w4d, discovered at 11w3d, D&C 11/2/11
    BFP #2 6/20/12, Baby Boy born 3/2/13
    BFP #3 October 2016, EDD 6/11/17
  • Options
    pb127pb127 member

CD1 today, I'm just thankful it wasn't yesterday! Cranky, but okay.

I like to do small crafts, make scrapbook-type albums on Shutterfly and write. Nothing pic worthy ;)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imageQuigleyCat1:

Doing pretty good this week so far.  With one EDD passed I feel a little sense of ease, I think.  Not so anxious like I did when I knew it was getting closer.  It's also a great feeling to know we're TTC again. :)  ChloBub, I'm very happy to do the shout-outs and all of us deserve to have our angels recognized in some way, shape or form.  Also, is that a Sister Schubert (sp?) roll in your PIP???  I love those! Big Smile

QOTD: I consider myself pretty creative.  I love to scrapbook when I have time, make home-made cards, craft and paint projects and also home decor.  None of it professionally, but it's what I really enjoy!

I hope everyone will have an enjoyable Monday!  :)

EDIT: spelling

It IS a Sister Schubert's roll. Good eye! I'm glad you're feeling better now that your May EDD has passed. I'm also really glad to hear you're TTC again; happy humping!

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member

imagektsnshn:
    Good morning! I am in the 2WW. I have no strong feelings one way or another this cycle. I am hoping to hold out until the weekend to test at 14dpo. Today I am off to have my blood drawn for my CD21 progesterone levels and I am hoping it looks good. QOTD: Chlo, I am like you. I am not super arty creative, but I love to cook too. Your brunch looks like it was awesome!

Hope your appointment went okay today. FX for a BFP this weekend (or sooner!) Wink

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imageFunnygirl34:

Good morning ladies!

I had a nice Mother's Day yesterday.  My husband was so sweet and bought me a card, a lampshade I've had my eye on, and brought me out to breakfast.  It was difficult at times and I had to fight back tears but for the most part it was a good day.  I thought and prayed for all of you throughout the day!

I think I'm getting ready to O this week (I hope) so that is exciting!!  Next week is my follow-up RE appt where we will discuss putting me on clomid next cycle.  I'm hoping I get pregnant on my own this cycle and won't need it!!  Here's to hoping ;-)

QOTW: My favorite way to be creative is by decorating (and re-decorating) our home!  I love to redo old pieces of furniture!

Hope you all have a good week! Love you all! 

DEFINITELY the bolded! And I got your card today; thanks so much! I'd love to see some of the furniture you've redone. That's impressive! 

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imagepoohbear033:

I am so excited because I finally got a hair cut. I am going to donate it.

As far as TTC goes, we are TTA this cycle until my test results come back. UGH so crappy! It is one thing after another, I hate this roller coaster.

QOTD: Not my favorite way, but I am going outside to plant my garden and flowers! Is that creative? It is a beautiful day and I am not going to waste it.

((HUGS)) I'm sorry you're having to TTA; hope all comes back well with your tests. I'm jealous of your green thumb; I definitely think that counts! 

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imageegsquared:

Hi ladies!  Hope you're all having a good Monday! 

Like Chlo mentioned, I got a BFP last Wednesday (confirmed with betas), but started bleeding (heavily) on Friday.  Still bleeding now, so it's a second cp for me. I missed a call from the nurse with my second beta number from friday, so now I had to call and leave a message about when I need to repeat the beta.  Fun times around here. Because of the cp, I have to wait to have an HSG done until after my next AF.  I did schedule our first RE appointment though for June 4, so at least I feel like that's a little progress.

More (((((((HUGS)))))). I'm so sorry. Sad

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imageRequiresExalted:

Hi ladies.  I had my SHG on Wednesday, and apparently I have a Septate Uterus.  So I need to have a Hysteroscopy to remove the septum.  That'll be CD5-10 next cycle, and we're TTA until then, because there's an increased risk of m/c (and it's probably what caused mine).  And then after the surgery, there's no sex for a week, so we may miss that cycle, too.

Not to mention, DH's SA was disappointing, and my AMH was low/low-normal.  Ugh. 

Anyway, after that, the plan is still Femara + IUI.  

I'm sorry for all that bad news. I hope your hysteroscopy goes well; I'll be thinking about you. (((HUGS)))

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imageashleyl31:

Hi ladies! Of course this is my last TTA cycle, and I thought I had figured it out. Well, this month I had my "fertile cm" on day 14, but negative opk and no temp spike. Now, I am at my normal I day, cycle 19, without the same signs. Ugh. Really body?!? 

Thanks Chlo for what you are doing tomorrow. I know it will be a rough day. I just hope DH acknowledges it. He didn't say a word yesterday. I'm thankful that I have all of you!  

QOTW: I spend most of my crafty energy creating things for my classroom. I always try to do cool things, but rarely finish. I did make DH a balloon wreath for his birthday a few weeks ago.  

I hope your body gets with the program! I'm excited you'll be back in the TTC game soon! And ((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))))))) in advance for tomorrow. I definitely hope YH is sweet to you. You deserve it.

• Options
    ChloBubChloBub member
    imagepb127:

CD1 today, I'm just thankful it wasn't yesterday! Cranky, but okay.

I like to do small crafts, make scrapbook-type albums on Shutterfly and write. Nothing pic worthy ;)

So sorry about CD1. Boo! Sad ((HUGS)) to you. I hope your EDD was okay on Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"