Military Families

Message from Knot Michelle - edited a bit for certain in house information

I know how frustrated you?ve been about the recent format changes to The Nest and The Bump local boards. Bump Kathleen, Nest Dani and I are just as frustrated with some of the IT issues we?ve been experiencing and I want to let you know that we are listening to your feedback and are moving quickly to address your concerns. As you know, last Wednesday, we converted The Nest boards to a new format and platform....The conversion resulted in several bugs and IT issues, including missing posts and slow load times. IT is aware of these issues, and during the past several months has been researching solutions, which pushed back the date of the conversion considerably. They?ve provided us with several performance fixes to address missing threads and slow load times and provided feedback that everything was resolved last week before we converted The Nest boards. Their solution didn?t hold up and that?s why you, along with our Knot members have noticed entire threads disappearing. I met with our CEO and IT team last week and it?s our top priority to fix these two issues quickly, along with address some of your other concerns. I have received several e-mails forwarded by Bump Kathleen and Nest Dani with complaints regarding our new format change. They have shared all of your feedback with me, and we are moving quickly to respond to your requests to make the new format a better experience for all of our members, including:

-Adding a sort feature with more options. IT supports this feature and is actively working to correct it on The Bump and The Nest so that you?ll be able to sort by most recent post. I will let you know as soon as our vendor has discovered a solution.-Adding ability for members to easily access their full list of posts and delete when necessary. -Listing more posts and threads per page. The Bump boards will not be converted to the new format until we?ve fixed the bugs and addressed your requests.   ***i will post the updates as I receive them.   
file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg

Re: Message from Knot Michelle - edited a bit for certain in house information

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"