Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Sigh...

I have bronchitis, and the meds they gave me (cough syrup, antibiotic and some sort of cough suppressing pill) cost me $47...This blows. I can't lie down without coughing up a lung, and I got the cough suppressing pills ($44) because I have to work, and if I'm coughing a lot at work, they will send me home. I need my job, and I HATE going home sick.

On a better note, I had a job interview for a second job (banking) today. I think it went well. I didn't cough on the lady, so that's a good sign. A couple of times, I had to swallow the cough which was reallly uncomfortable. If you are the praying kind, please pray that I get this second job!!!

Re: Sigh...

• Options
    I'll keep you in my thoughts. I know what it's like, to be so poor that cough drops break the bank. Hopefully you get this other job and can start putting back some money.
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Options

imageNastyAnnie:
    I'll keep you in my thoughts. I know what it's like, to be so poor that cough drops break the bank. Hopefully you get this other job and can start putting back some money.

Thanks! I hate having to use my emergency credit cards...I'm having some bad luck lately...but we will get through this. Being broke, I mean...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNastyAnnie:

Thanks! I hate having to use my emergency credit cards...I'm having some bad luck lately...but we will get through this. Being broke, I mean...

• Options

imageNastyAnnie:

• Options

imageNastyAnnie:

• Options
    Wow, don't know why that posted so many times...
  • Options
    I hope you feel better soon and good luck with your job.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sucks! Hope you feel better soon and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you on the second job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Eeek, hope you get to feeling better, and good luck on the new job!!!

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    I've been there too and it's no fun.  Keep your head up and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

image'>image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"