Adoption

Induced lactation

We are doing this for surrobaby, just wondering if anyone has tried this? Success?
Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Induced lactation

• I think Boxermama did. I usually see her over on BOTB when she posts but I haven't seen her around recently. 
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • JMayJMay member
    Hi H4M - I'm not stalking you, really. :)  I also don't have any info, but I want to let you know that you have a huge supporter here - i read constantly so if I see any info on this I will send it your way!!!  Jenna
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Jmay! 

I have found tons of info but hoping for stories of real people both good and bad! 

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • I'd be interested to see any info you get. I EBF my son for a little over a year and have been gathering information on "re-lactation" for this child. Though, I'm not completely clear on if it is sufficient for the child's only source of food, or if you must supplement with formula- if it still must be supplemented, I don't think I will try. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • If you produce enough its fine. If you dont produce enough you will have to supplement.
    Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • imagehoping4more:
    If you produce enough its fine. If you dont produce enough you will have to supplement.

Right- I think I worded my response oddly: For the most part I'm reading that most people who re-lactate typically don't produce enough. I have a few friends who have offered their BM in the beginning so that's awesome whether the re-lactation works out or not! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"