Austin Babies

**jml5q & Bride**

So I have decided to go with the Medela PIS.  Question though, did yall have a hard time using two coupons at once?  I noticed that the 15% one says "cannot combine with other discounts" or something like that.  Just wanted to see if either of yall had any issues doing this. Thanks!

Re: **jml5q & Bride**

• I didn't have a hard time at all. i actually did this for every large item i've bought from BRU. The clerk did say "I don't think you can use both" and I said, "well I've done it before, just try it." And she did, she scanned both and it worked. They have to be different coupons though, like you can use a 15% off that they give out in the store or mail and then a 15% off "come in and save" in store coupon that they give out when you are shipped something that was bought online. i actually bought one of these "come in" coupons from ebay for about $2. But you also get them whenever something is shipped to you like from your registry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ::butting in::

I rarely go to BRU without using more than one coupon these days.  I don't get anything major without a 15% off coupon and I always have 10% off or $10 off from the credit card coupons.  I think you'll be fine and the Medela pump is wonderful- you'll love it.

• Loading the player...
  • Nope, I didn't have a hard time at all.  But if you do open the BRU acct, you can't use any gift cards or merchandise credit, you have to put it all on the card.  Just FYI.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"