Parenting after 35

Intro -- Hi Ladies

Hi there!  I am beyond excited to be joining you all here...I do recognize some of you from TTC35+ (from waaaay back).  After years of TTTC - we turned to adoption to grow our family and are truly blessed (aren't we all!) with our beautiful baby girl.

She was born 01-02-12 and was a little peanut at 5lbs 7ozs. The birth mother was from CA, so we flew to meet her and ended meeting our daughter a day later -- her EDD was 01-15-12.  Funny, but LONG story.  Maybe another time.  LOL!

I'm not sure how often I'll post...because I'm still getting used to being a mommy and running around like a chicken with no head.  HAHAHA  Oh, and I returned to work a couple of weeks ago - so I'm a working mama.

Have a great day!  Rach

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro -- Hi Ladies

• Congratulations and welcome :) 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Rach!!!!  I'm soooo happy to see you over here!  Congratulations on your baby girl and welcome to motherhood!  The first few months are definitely a whirlwind, but do try to post when you can!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats! This is a slow board but everyone is really nice :)
  • Hi Rach!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's fantastic!! Congrats on your baby girl! Welcome to the board :)
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Congrats and good luck.....enjoy the time with DD
  • Yay Rach!!!  Congrats on your beautiful baby girl I am so happy to see you over here! Now that my other little one is here, I don't post as much I used too either. Don't we all run around like chickens with no heads?  LOL!!

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• *lurking*

Hey there Big Smile  i came on looking for you....and yay i got ya!!!  Oh hun im so so so so happy for you all, glad to hear all is wonderful even going round without a head hehe thats the way i will be i just know it!!!  Oh hun again so happy and excited for you.   Again wishing you all every happiness with your beautiful little girl, take care (((BIG HUGS)))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"