May 2011 Moms

1 year pictures

My LO and I are getting pictures taken this week for Mother's Day and I was considering just getting her 1 year pictures taken at the same time, but her birthday isn't until May 31. What are your opinions on when the 1 year pictures are taken?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1 year pictures

• We wanted them back in time for her party (26th) & our photog. suggested doing them this past weekend (5th).  Her actual bday is on the 23rd.

• The other thing I'd consider though is if your LO is close to walking but not quite, maybe hold off until they are.  Its just a way to capture that milestone.  But since not all babies are walking at 1 year anyways, don't base it just off that.

• Loading the player...
  • We did ours 3 weeks in advance so we could display them at her party.
  • We did dd's 2 days before her birthday, but we get the pictures the same day, so we were still able to have them for her party.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What a coincidence.  We are doing the same thing. Mother's Day taking the pictures and Elliott's birthday isn't until the 31st.  So, obviously I think it's fine and not too soon. 

• imagekanakekiss:

What a coincidence.  We are doing the same thing. Mother's Day taking the pictures and Elliott's birthday isn't until the 31st.  So, obviously I think it's fine and not too soon. 

Heh, that's interesting! 

Also, for the person above... sorry I am not quoting you, lol... but she's not going to be walking by then. :(
    She's actually just starting to crawl. She seems to be slow about that stuff. But that would have been cool if she was ready for it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"