Snarky and T-TTC
Options

New Bump Board Question (sig warning)

How did you get a new Bump Board created?

Sorry about my sig.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New Bump Board Question (sig warning)

• Options

Why are you apologizing about your sig?

Why are you posting here?

community@thebump.com

• Options

I apologized for my sig, because I know that a lot of women who are ttc #1 are sometimes upset by signatures with others children.

I posted this question here because this is a newly created board and was wondering how they went about getting it created.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is new? What qualifies as old?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAprilDrew04:

I apologized for my sig, because I know that a lot of women who are ttc #1 are sometimes upset by signatures with others children.

I posted this question here because this is a newly created board and was wondering how they went about getting it created.

Women here don't get upset about that sort of thing. If you lurked, you'd know. Plus have you even looked at the sigs on here?

This board is far from being newly created. It's been around for at least the last 3 years, if not more. Again, if you lurked, you'd know.

The e-mail I gave you is a way to contact TB and ask for a new board. But they're super stingy these days due to the board explosions of the last year+, some of which are ridiculous and not visited often.

• Options
    stayceestaycee member

I started coming to this board in Early 2008.    Back when it was new.

(different name - same board)

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imageDr.Loretta:
    imageAprilDrew04:

Women here don't get upset about that sort of thing. If you lurked, you'd know. Plus have you even looked at the sigs on here?

This board is far from being newly created. It's been around for at least the last 3 years, if not more. Again, if you lurked, you'd know.

The e-mail I gave you is a way to contact TB and ask for a new board. But they're super stingy these days due to the board explosions of the last year+, some of which are ridiculous and not visited often.

na na na na boo boo.

take a pill!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First of all, this place ain't new. Second of all, do we really need a new board? I mean the sheer number of them is mind boggling already. i roll my eyes at the thought. Last, who let the c*unt in and who told her we give a sh!t about her opinion?
  • Options
    What kind of board do you want?
  • Options

imagenotquiteblushing:

Don't encourage her

• Options
    BallSoxBallSox member

imagenotquiteblushing:

How about a "I took a giant poop and it smelled like uterus and I think I might be pregnant with octuplets after infertility because it took me like two whole months to get pregnant and now I need to know how to breastfeed, cloth diaper, baby wear and feed them organically after a c-section in October of 2013"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    imageBallSox:

imagenotquiteblushing:

How about a "I took a giant poop and it smelled like uterus and I think I might be pregnant with octuplets after infertility because it took me like two whole months to get pregnant and now I need to know how to breastfeed, cloth diaper, baby wear and feed them organically after a c-section in October of 2013"

I could have sworn that board exists somewhere.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageExcitedtostart:
    imageBallSox:

imagenotquiteblushing:

I could have sworn that board exists somewhere.

I think you're right.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"