Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Do you have a nickname for LO?

Like munchinkin or lovebug?

Just curious.

TIA

Re: Do you have a nickname for LO?

• My DS's name is Beck and we often call him Beck-a-roni.  I have no idea where we came up with it but it has stuck.  Sometimes I also call him pumpkin butt because with his diaper his little butt is so round, just like a pumpkin.  Ha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I call her Squishy & Maddie-Moo (her name is Madeleine).  DH just calls her Maddie.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • LO names is Reid and DH calls him Reiddle Beetle.  
  • janamgjanamg member

My DD has many nick names, I call her my sweet baby and also my monster because she just started to growl. Her daddy calls her chuncky monkey, and her auntie calls her chunk a lunker. My SIL even has her 2year old calling her chunk a lunker. It's cute.

• Tons!  Noey, Noey Girl, Munchkin, Little Lady, Sweetie Pie, Baby Girl, Pretty Girl....
  • sagoonsagoon member
    Piglet

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • haha we have multiple. I call them both my mooshies, but Brynn we call monkey and Kendall we call Kenny for short and cookie. :)
  • mkarnsmkarns member

DS is Punky.

It's Pumpkin turned to Punkin turned to Punky.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• DS is punkin, peanut, mister, bouncy, fussyface...he gets called all kinds of names, much more than we use his real name.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have referred to DD as:

Smalls (because she's on the smaller side)..as in I say, "Hi smalls, how are you today?"

Toots McGee (because she is)

Sunshine Girl; Babykins; Peanut; Poops McGee....I'm sure there are others too!

Big Smile

• I call her "Miss" because she's my Little Miss :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Sadly she seems to get called "Baby" more than anything else, even her own name!     I also call her Baby-girl or Baby-doll.  Shrieky and Squeaky.  And Arie.

~*Kimberly*~

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • grrl79grrl79 member

When she was first born, my DH would call her Angelface, Candyface, Angelcakes...

Now we seem to call her Chubakins alot.  Her name is Charlotte and sometimes she gets called Char-Tot. 

• Sadly, DH calls DS "poo poo" (worst nickname ever).
  • She's our little stinker-do.
  • I call her my shugey, baby girl, milk monster...

• I've been calling DS Hunny Bunny from day 1. :). We also call him Little Man.
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Her name is Carys.. I call her care bear and her dad calls her sweet pea
  • DS 's name is Asher so we call him Ash man. DH calls him bud bud. I have tons for him.  Chunka monk, cheeks McGee, Ash...
    Our sweet little guy
    My Israel Blog!
  • I feel like we add a new one weekly! Mostly its Rooster, Rooster-Roo or Roosie! Sometimes B-boy or Beckett Boloney

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MIL calls DS "Vancy-poo" (His name is Vance) but I don't really like it.. DH and I use "baby boy", "Bud", "Little man", or "Monster". My favorite is "Monkey" :D
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD2 is Cora and we usually call her Cora Cakey.  When we found out we were have another baby DD1 wanted to name the baby Cake.  Of course we said no, but some how it worked its way in there.  We also call her Squinky and Dinky Doo.
  • DS gets called "Buddy" a lot -- to the point where I'm sure some people assume it's his name!

DD gets called Sugar, Shoogs, Ruby Loo, Toots McGee, and Sister.

• Netty_3Netty_3 member
    We call our LO Peanut.  He even recognizes it along with his real name.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • We call DD Peanut as well because she's so tiny. She responds to it more than her actual name (Rosemary).
  • Pookie.  I have no idea where it came from.  I guess DD just looks like a Pookie.  Haha.

• All things pumpkin, pumpkin,  pumpkin butt, pumpkin butter, punk-a-doodle, even called her pumpkin muffin a couple of times. She was born late October :)
  • imagePMFuentes10:
    Sadly, DH calls DS "poo poo" (worst nickname ever).
  • imagePMFuentes10:
    Sadly, DH calls DS "poo poo" (worst nickname ever).
  • DD name is Mylin. I call her Chicken, Boobas, Shoogs, My Pie, Myley Bear, Shuga Buns
  • My best friend's son is Bryce and I call him either Bryce-A-Roni or Munchkin-head. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers image Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • My little one isn't due until July, but the gender is going to be a surprise so we kinda needed a nickname so people didn't have to call him/her it all the time.  Right now we call him/her Smurf (like the cartoon).
  • Sweet Cakes - have no idea why
  • I swore that I wouldn't do nicknames, but first Cohen was "Punky", short for Pumpkin.  As he got older, his 2-year-old cousin started to call him "CoeCoe", and before I knew it, the whole family was calling him that! 

I refuse to spell it CoCo--he is a boy, after all--and I know we'll need to stop at some point so he's not teased by peers, but for now, it's awfully cute...and it fits him!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"