March 2012 Moms
Options

Jumping in to say hello while little man in passed out!

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well with their little eating, pooping, sleeping machines! I don't know how you all find time to get on here?! I can't seem to even get a shower every day Big Smile Since I never got on here to tell my story I am going to make it short and sweet.

My baby boy Brayden came after 5 weeks on bed rest. I went in for my weekly checkup on March 6 - 3 weeks early and a week before my scheduled induction and preclampsia set in so off to the hospital I went for a C-section. Bradyen came out at 6 pounds 9 ounces (big baby for being early I think) and healthy as can be! I had to do the normal routine of having magnesium for 24 hours after labor then 5 more weeks of blood pressure meds. All is well now. B has his 2 month checkup tomorrow so im curious how much he now weighs. I have 4 weeks left before I head back to work and im already dreading the day I have to drop off my little man at daycare.

How has those of you who have headed back to work been doing?

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

Re: Jumping in to say hello while little man in passed out!

• Options
    Hi! Congrats on your little man :) I work from home so I juggle work, baby, cleaning, & cooking. Its pretty overwhelming at times, but everything gets done one way or another. I bump when he is napping on me, which is pretty often.
  • Options
    mcgeevamcgeeva member
    How in the world are you working at home too?!! The little times he naps I should sleep but catch up on emails and that's about it besides doing laundry or walking the dog

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    He usually stays in the Moby wrap while I'm at the computer. I've been trying to get work done after he goes down for the night.
  • Options
    mcgeevamcgeeva member

imageWifey1012:
    He usually stays in the Moby wrap while I'm at the computer. I've been trying to get work done after he goes down for the night.

Smart I should go get one. I have a baby bjorn but he doesn't like it yet since he has to have his face against my chest. 

• Options
    Yes, it saved me!! If he's in there I can bang pots around, yell at the dogs, anything! He never wakes up in it.
  • Options
    mcgeevamcgeeva member
    Nice I just might have to go buy one!

• Options
    Thanks for sharing your birth story. Yeah life with a newborn is challenging. Brett does not want to stay a second away from my arms. I have to rush everything.

Our New Home! Renovation Underway! The Law Nest
    TTC Journey
    7/2008 - begin TTC
    7/2009 - began charting
    9/2009 - Dx Endometriosis
    10/2009 - HSG/SA (Normal)
    12/2009 -6/2010 - Lupron #1 & 2
    Sep-Nov 2010- Clomid Cycles #1&2 = BFN
    Dec 2010 - Clomid Cycle #3 = BFP (1/11/11);no h/b (2/10/11); D&C (2/23/11)
    5/11-6/11 - herbal tea regime = BFN
    7/24/2011- herbal tea regime = surprise BFP
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    I work days, daddy works nights.. I have weekends off and he has Monday Tuesday off.. so no daycare for us.  I went back on the 27th and last week was a bit rough around the edges for all of us.. but so far this week has been like night and day comapred to last week.  Currently hubby is at the store getting something so HE can cook dinner ( I didn't even have to ask lol ) and the munchkin is asleep on his tummy on his play mat...

I dreamed of nights like this..... and finally ....if you ignore the sore boobs because this <<< idiot forgot part of her pump today and couldn't pump at work ...  peace reigns !!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mcgeevamcgeeva member

imageWipz:
    I work days, daddy works nights.. I have weekends off and he has Monday Tuesday off.. so no daycare for us.  I went back on the 27th and last week was a bit rough around the edges for all of us.. but so far this week has been like night and day comapred to last week.  Currently hubby is at the store getting something so HE can cook dinner ( I didn't even have to ask lol ) and the munchkin is asleep on his tummy on his play mat...

I dreamed of nights like this..... and finally ....if you ignore the sore boobs because this <<< idiot forgot part of her pump today and couldn't pump at work ...  peace reigns !!!

haha I am glad everything is going so well! I was suppose to go to work on the 27 th but just couldn't do it so extended my time without pay. So now quickly trying to get him sleeping well and some stored milk in the freezer before the time comes :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"