December 2011 Moms
Options

Face grabber!

LO has suddenly decided that he wants to attack people's faces when they are holding him- cheeks, ears, neck, hair- he just wants to grab them and hold on! He got me pretty good this morning- one hand grabbed my hair and the other was digging into my face- I was laughing, but it hurt! Sometimes he just kinda takes a swing at you too- he punched me right in the nose the other day! Anyone else's baby getting violent?? Haha :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Face grabber!

• Options
    C likes to kick me in the jugular when I'm laying on the floor with him. Doesn't matter how far away I am from his feet, little bugger figures out a way to sneak in a swift kick to the throat!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    motangmotang member
    Oh yeah!  My LO loves to touch faces while holding her. Sometimes she grabs a handful of skin and it hurts! Her new thing is that she likes to pet my face while I'm rocking her to sleep. it's super cute. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    E grabs faces now too. He got one of the older babies at daycare this morning! I felt so bad!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Alexa loves to pinch. Literally, take her thumb and index finger and pinch the FIRE out of my face, arm, whatever she can reach. She also loves to rip out my hair!
  • Options

My DS has started grabbing my neck while nursing.  I keep telling him to stop it, I feel old enough as it is without him pulling my extra neck skin. 

He also likes to touch his dad's five o'clock stubble.  Seems weird to think in about 16 years he'll have his own stubble.

• Options
    A few times lately, LO has grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face HARD into his waiting mouth. I am always laughing so hard and DH has to untangle him from my head. 

• Options
    I've definitely been getting the face grab lately too.  She throws a hand on each side of my face and scrunches her fingers to try to bring me closer.  It's so sweet it makes me melt... and then it hurts ;(

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Options
    My LO slaps me and grabs my face while he is nursing.  It's getting out of hand.
  • Options
    Ronan is a hair pulling, pinching, face grabbing/eating son of a gun!
    TTC #1 since 6/08, MFI dx'd 3/09 Varicocelectomy 6/09, Hydrocelectomy 10/09 IVF with ICSI in Jan/Feb 2010 ER 2/7, ET 2/12 - transferred 2 blasts 5 snowbabies Beta #1 = 22 #2 = 19. Chemical Pregnancy :( FET May 2010 ET 5/30 - transferred 3 embies = BFN Fall/10 Went Gluten free + New RE and Clinic IUI #1 + Clomid 50 mg (1 follie) on 1/18 IUI #2 + Clomid 100 mg (1 follie) on 2/15 IUI# 3 + Femara 7.5 mg (1 follie) on 3/14 = BFP!!!! Beta #1 = 172 (15dpiui) Beta #2 =683!!! Ultrasound at 7 wks: 1 perfect beating heart. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"