North Carolina Babies

What time was Starz' big u/s?

Re: What time was Starz' big u/s?

• No kidding! Hurry up, starzie! Smile
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SO anti-climatic! 

It was this morning and I JUST got in the office.  BUT......we don't even know the gender yet.  (I'm a loser, baby--sung in my best rockstar voice)---I know, I know......we had the U/S tech write it down and put it in an envelope and we'll open it up tonight at dinner.  I heard that idea a few weeks ago and told DH about it and he really wanted to do it.  She was cool with it though.  DH swears it's a boy.  He's almost convinced me too.  I've been thinking it was a girl from day 1.  We shall see....I will post soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • that sounds fun!
  • Cute idea.... but... you tease! hehe.. Can't wait to hear! Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Starzie, that sounds fun. But aaaaargghh! You're killing me here! Stick out tongue
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry : (  I wasn't sure if we were going to do that idea or not, but DH was pretty adamant about it.  So tonight we're having Thai food (my fave) and then find out the gender.  We're dorks like that, I guess.  Hehehehehe.  I'm on the edge of my seat too.  The envelope is in the glove compartment of my car and I can hardly stand it.  I knew I couldn't trust DH with it!  The U/S tech even stapled it together so one of us couldn't peek!
  • It sounds like tonight will be very special. (And now you have me craving Thai food, mmmm...) Enjoy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What a cute idea!  Have fun opening it together :).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"