North Carolina Babies

29 week appt this afternoon

and we discover low iron. At least now I know why I feel like crap. Hopefully the iron pills will help me feel better and give me more energy. Whew!
image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

Re: 29 week appt this afternoon

• OMG I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks!!!!

Hope you start to feel better soon!!!  Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• I can't believe you're 30 weeks either!  Where did the time go?  I'm glad you found out why you've been feeling so bad and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so glad they figured out what's going on.  I hope you start to feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where has the time gone?!?!? Hopefully the iron will boost your energy - I'm sure you'll need it : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have low iron too. Actually it's not THAT bad. Iron is supposed to 11.something(higher end), and mine was like 11.something(lower end). But they still gave me pills to take - I take one every other day.

Just beware that it brings on constipation .... as if I didn't have the problem w/ zofran! Ugh!

• I found out at my 28 week appointment that my iron was low and was also put on supplements.  Unfortunately, they didn't really help.  I felt better but my numbers were still between 9.5 and 10.  I hope it works out for you and that you don't get stuck with the horrible constipation too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"