June 2011 Moms
Options

Audra's 1st Birthday Party PIP heavy

So we had Audra's 1st Birthday Party this last Saturday in WI! Unfortunately the morning of her birthday (the 4th) she woke up with a fever of 105.5. Luckily my sister's pediatrician agreed to see her. Turns out she has a bladder infection :(. She was super crabby for her birthday party. She didn't want anyone other than me to hold her or even look at her ...She wouldn't try her cake and we couldn't get pictures of her...So I just included one of her crying wanting to be picked up :(

The theme was Lewis Carroll's Vintage Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I was really happy with the way it turned out. I made the main cake the decorations that could be made. The rest of the decorations are vintage pieces/ antiques. My Aunt made the teapot cake and my mom made the marshmallows :) It was a lot of fun putting it together and I just wanted to share!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lost Lilah (Audra's twin) at 26 weeks. Cause unknown. Forever in our hearts

Re: Audra's 1st Birthday Party PIP heavy

• Options
    By far the most awesome theme ever. Love it! Hope she's feeling better!
  • Options
    Wow.  Looks great and like you put a lot of time and effort in!  Sorry poor Audra wasn't feeling well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, that looks so nice and like you did a lot of work! Sorry she felt so crabby!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, amazing!  I am deep into planning for M's party now, and while it's nowhere near as detailed as yours, I am still very overwhelmed!  With that said, I cannot imagine the work you put into that party!  It's too bad Audra wasn't feeling well, but I'm sure everyone else enjoyed themselves.  Great job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jgengo0jgengo0 member

Thanks laddies! As much fun as it was, I am very glad the planning is over!

We just got a call from the lab up in WI. Turns out her urine culture grew E. Coli :/ luckily she has been on an antibiotic so it isn't as bad as it could have been.... We are going to leave here in a bit and head to her regular doctor for another visit. 

• Options
    Poor baby. So sorry she was sick. What a wonderful party theme. Cute!  Thanks for sharing. 
  • Options
    very nice! Poor little thing with the bladder infection though - I hope she's feeling better!
  • Options

Poor Baby, hope she feels better

Great pics, looks like a wonderful party

and love the theme (Bells nursery is Carroll?s Wonderland)

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options

Oh poor thing!  I hope she's feeling better soon.

The party looks amazing!  Great job! 

• Options
    aanchoraanchor member
    Wow, looks beautiful!!  I hope Audra is feeling better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What an outstanding job!  You've set the bar pretty high for the rest of us LOL

Happy birthday, Audra!  Sorry you weren't feeling well, hope you get all better soon!

• Options
    cmreadcmread member

Gorgeous!  You did an amazing job!!  I'm so sorry Audra is sick.  :(

• Options
    Beautiful! I'm sorry Audra wasn't feeling well :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Gorgeous and so well done!  I hope you are submitting that to a blog!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    SO CUTE! Great job and thanks for sharing. I can't believe the first birthday parties are happening already. Where did our babies go???
  • Options
    Great job with the decor!  Too bad Audra was sick.  :(  But like PP said, everyone else probably enjoyed the party!
  • Options
    So whimsical!  What a great theme :)  You did an awesome job.  Sorry little Audra didn't feel well.  Hope she's doing better now.  

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    Gorgeous party!!
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow. Your party looked wonderful. Happy birthday to Audra. I hope she feels better soon. 
  • Options
    jcsumm0jcsumm0 member

Wow, everything at the party looked gorgeous!!

Happy Birthday to Audra and feel better soon!

• Options
    Poor baby :( that picture of her is soooo cute though. Party looks beautiful.hope she feels better soon.
  • Options
    Wow, that was so awesome!!! I am jealous lol. I would have never thought of that theme, you put it together so beautifully. And even though she was upset, Audra is still a cutie.
  • Options
    Beautiful party - love the theme!  Love all the vintage decor, esp the photo frames.  Sorry Audra wasn't feeling well, but her pic is still adorable!  Great job and thanks for sharing.  Hope Audra is feeling better!
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
     Great job Mama. Hope Audra is feeling better :(
  • Options
    Beautiful & intricately detailed!! You really set the bar high!! I hope Audra had a wonderful day despite how she was feeling.
  • Options
    You did a great job!  Very cute.  I hope little Audra gets better very soon!
  • Options
    That is so beautiful! I love it. I'm sorry she's sick. Hope she feels better soon. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

wow you really put a lot of dedication into her party! awesome Mommy! :) 

Sorry she felt so rotten, hope she's better soon 

• Options
    jgengo0jgengo0 member
    Thank you everyone! she is feeling so much better tonight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"