Preemies
Options

For those with LOs in NICU

I was just updating my blog with pictures from a year ago - they were taken by a photographer from this rockin' org that offers complimentary photographs to families in NICU. I heard about them from a post here on TB in time to contact our local photographer before discharge. She told me a lot of photographers will do this - not just people on this site. You have to meet a lot of requirements to be part of this group. Anyway, just in case you haven't heard of them - 

https://www.picturesofhopefoundation.org/ 

Re: For those with LOs in NICU

• Options

Oh, I'm so jealous! I wish I would've known about this when my girls were in the NICU! That's so kind of the photographers to do something like this. The pics on the website are amazing!

Also, I looked up the photographers in my area (I was just curious), and of course, it's two different ones that I've heard such great things about! I guess I missed out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, bummer! I try to post this every couple months because I nearly missed out, too. It just happened that I was up late pumping and saw a buried post - my local photographer responded the next morning and scheduled the shoot for the next day. I was so amazed! I didn't even think NB photos were possible in NICU!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"