March 2012 Moms
Options

How old is your LO already?

WOW...my LO is already 7 weeks old and it is going amazing! I am so in love and honestly am excited about how wonderful this experiance has been.

I have family flying in this weekend to visit with him and get him bapitized. (PLUS Cinco De Mayo Party)!

SO ...how old is your LO and how is it going for you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: How old is your LO already?

• Options
    lullinglulling member

In three days it will be his three month birthday!  He is getting so big!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

*Lulling- what a handsome little man!

My DS is going to be 5 weeks on Friday, I am completely in love with him. We are just starting to implement a bedtime routine. I put him down around 7:30 and besides a couple feedings he has slept until 6:30/7 the next morning. I find myself "bored" and missing him by 10pm! I invested in a Moby wrap and it has been a life saver with working from the house, much easier to type w/ both hands.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DD is 9 weeks today!  It certainly doesn't feel like it has been 9 weeks.

Lulling - I love his little cap!

Wifey - I wish DD slept that long at night.  She still wakes up twice.  You are lucky! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS is just a touch over 9 weeks! It's going great.  I took the kids to the gym and had DD hang out in Kid Zone while I took DS to Baby and Me water class this morning.  He is sleeping his little heart out right now :-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageraspberry_bride:

Wifey - I wish DD slept that long at night.  She still wakes up twice.  You are lucky! 

He eats around 11, 2, and 5.
  • Options
    I can't believe how time is flying as well. Adele is 9 weeks old this week.  She is pretty good with waking up only once during the night to eat, but doesn't want to go down for bed till 11:30 so might be the reason.  She is such a happy baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    My little Lexi is 6 weeks old now and she still wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat day and night. I don't mind though I love her so much sometimes it still surprises me. That being said I have not haad to deal with the lack of sleep and going back to work. Today is my last day of maternity leave :(
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageWifey1012:
    imageraspberry_bride:

Oops I reread your post and saw that you mentioned the feedings. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageraspberry_bride:
    imageWifey1012:
    imageraspberry_bride:

Oops I reread your post and saw that you mentioned the feedings. 

yes, every 3 hours like clock work!! It's not bad though.
  • Options
    Lexi- I feel the same way! Even if i am sleepy...just seeing him smile makes me happy.  Sorry you have to go back. 1st week is HARD. Im on week 3. At least i have pictures of him all over my computer and desk!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    m&m2006m&m2006 member

DD is 5 weeks tomorrow, and it's going really well.  she is a much easier baby than her big sister was.  she eats about every 3 hours, so i'm not sleeping a ton, but for the most part, she goes back to sleep after her bottles.

• Options
    My DS is 9.5 weeks now, and I'm finally starting to feel happy and normal again. I read all these posts from STM's who says it's going great and what easy 2nd babies they have, and it makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong...?? Or if I didn't maybe suffer from a bout of PND? But I have to add, DD was a much easier and predictable baby than DS, and his week 4-8 was really difficult with him being lactose intolerant and colicky. He only started smiling/cooing and?recognizing?us this week (I was worried), so that's also a nice change :) At least I know this time round it gets easier and better as they get older!?
  • Options

I think I have the oldest DD on the board...my March baby turned into an early Feb baby!  She will be 3 mo on Sat!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    9 weeks!  We're going in for her first shots todayCrying
  • Options

DS will be 10 weeks tomorrow!  I can't believe how fast time is going!

He's doing very well, though nights are sometimes still a struggle.  He's still up once to eat, but it's been trending better slowly (at least now, after he eats, he goes back to sleep easily - we had a couple of weeks where he was WIDE awake and ready to play at 3 am!) 

I honestly could just stare at him all day long, he's so precious!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    My LO is 5 weeks today!! Peyton is doing great and it really has gone by fast. 
  • Options
    2 months on Monday.  He also has his shots that day...happy 2 months Connor!
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    A whopping 7 weeks today... and he just survived his first whole week of "no more boobies on tap"  My fiirst week back at work was rough on all of us ... but we made it to the weekend.

The highlight of my day is watching his eyes light up and a big "cheeser" smile light up his face when he sees "his boobies" get in the car to come home, or when he visits at lunchtime.  It may be the boobs he is pleased to see, but it still makes me feel missed Wink
  • Options

Our boys will be 3 months old on the 7th :o)

Its going well.  They nurse on demand, but consistently demand to eat every 2 hours, so I'm able to work around it. 

Honestly, the hardest part has been trying to pack with them.  We are in the process of moving out of state and its hard to juggle the boys with packing and cleaning.  At least DH finished his last rotation, so he's here 24/7 now.  We've gotten just about everything loaded into our PODS container and are down to the kitchen and random miscellanous crap.

• Options
    mlee116mlee116 member

DS is 9.5 weeks.  Time flies!  He is adorable and I can't get enough of him.

Things are going well.  I went back to work this week and was so worried about the transition, but it went pretty smoothly.  He wants to nurse a lot when I get home, but I certainly don't mind the snuggles.  He's been sleeping pretty good, usually only getting up once or twice to eat and then goes right back to sleep.  

I'm pumping at work and its good so far, but I have to admit that its kind of a PITA to wash all the bottles and remember to go pump every 3 hours.  I'm glad that I'm able to do it though and that BFing has gone so well for us. 

• Options
    11 weeks old today. Things are going really well :)
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"