Infertility Veterans
Options

THANK YOU BABYSTINKBREATH!!! <3 <3 <3

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for my AWESOME blinged-out flip-flops...AND socks...AND mani/pedi kit!  I love them ALL!  I especially love the blue nail-polish - that is SO my style!

I just found out that my ET is officially on for Thursday morning so I'm so glad I got some brand new lucky socks to wear - I know they are going to bring all the luck I need.  You're the best!

P.S.  When I was shopping for flip-flops for my elf, I saw the pink jeweled ones and looked for them in my size and they were out...I gave a little scream when I opened them because they are exactly what I wanted! <3

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: THANK YOU BABYSTINKBREATH!!! &amp;lt;3 &amp;lt;3 &amp;lt;3

• Options

::butting in::

Would love to see a pic :)

::butting out::

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options

yay! I'm so glad it got there ok and that you liked everything (that was so fast! I didn't think it would get there until Monday or so).  I'm so glad you will have them for your ET next week!  I'm so stinking excited for you.  And I hope a nice blue mani and lucky socks bring you your sticky BFP! 

And that is so funny that you were looking at the same flip flops.  I was debating in the store for like 15+ mins if I should get those ones or not.   Glad I made the right choice!

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"