Eco-Friendly Family

Please recommend your baby shampoo!

Hi, I have a 2 week old and I have been using Earth Mama Baby shampoo and wash and it leaves her hair so greasy! I hate it! I tried Burts Bees Baby too and that doesn't leave hair greasy but I hate the smell! Are there any safe natural baby shampoos that smell like "baby" and don't leave hair greasy?
imageimage
M/C #1 2001 (6w1d); M/C #2: 10/02/10 (4w4d); M/C #3 05/26/11 (4w3d) Clomid BFP #4 7/18/11 @ 9DPO Please baby stick! Beta #1 (11DPO)=51; Beta #2 (13DPO)=170; Beta #3 (19DPO)=2659!! EDD: 03/31/12

Re: Please recommend your baby shampoo!

• We've used Nature's Paradise Baby Organic 2-in-1 foaming shampoo for a long time. It has only 2 ingredients (saponified coconut oil and water), lasts a long time (once you have a foaming soap pump, you can buy refills) and it scores well on Skin Deep. It doesn't have much of a scent, but I've never found it to leave my son's hair greasy either.
  • Yes! La Vanilla baby shampoo, smells just like baby and is a foam shampoo so it won't run into baby's eyes or face. I think I have ordered it on Sephora. It is pricey, about $20, but I think it lasted me 6+ months. I really, really love it. The baby lotion is also great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE Babo Botanicals Oatmilk and Calendula. it smells and works awesome.  They have lotion and bubble bath in the same scent. 

https://www.babobotanicals.com/index.php?cPath=20

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use Califonia baby ultra sensitive.  I have kids with really sensitive skin and plus it's free of the icky stuff.  Unfortunately, no "baby" smell.  I did used to use mustela with my first and I really liked it but she was sensitive to fragrances so we switched. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Arbonne has really great baby products. All of their products are all natural and the baby line, ABC, is great for sensitive baby skin. 
  • I like California Baby. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  I watched T.V.advertisement of "Johnson&Johnson no more tear shampoo",which may be best option.
  • imageharun55:
     I watched T.V.advertisement of "Johnson&Johnson no more tear shampoo",which may be best option.

Ha ha ha! Oh how I love a good joke! 

• kacellekacelle member
    Dr. Bronner's Baby castile soap.  
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"