North Carolina Babies

Are you shopping for anything on Friday?

I don't think I have ever shopped on Black Friday, certainly not the whole go out at 5 am thing.  But I guess I could see myself doing it at some point with a child if there was some great deal on something I wanted to get her for Christmas.  I think Target has a wagon on sale, but I really don't know if I could drag my butt out of bed at 6 am to go up there.  Anybody shopping for anything specific Friday?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

Re: Are you shopping for anything on Friday?

• I might peruse some of my CD sites to see if there are any good deals, but I'm not going anywhere. We'll be spending over 6 hours in the car on Thursday (omg I am so dreading tomorrow!) so I'm sure I'll be exhausted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not this year.  It's all a little to hectic for my taste.  We usually do go out and shop on Friday, but at a normal hour.  And I have a list of things I want to buy.  I don't think we're going out this year.  There's just not anything big we plan on getting that we might be able to save alot of money on.  Christmas is going to be very small for us this year, so I really don't see the point. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know...I usually go with my mom, but we will not be with them. Plus, DH has to work at 6am on Fri, so he won't be able to help me with the babe in an already super crazy situation!

I'll just have to see how I feel on Friday morning- there is a stick vacuum that I might like to get and I think Carter's is having a good sale.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"