Toddlers: 24 Months+

Little boy underwear

We're almost to the point in potty training, where we're almost ready to try transitioning him to real underwear and no diapers.  Here's my question,  what are some little boy underwear that run small?  Ds is a peanut, and at the doctor a week ago, he only weighed 28 lbs.   Around the waist, he can still wear some 24 months and 2t.   I've heard the Greendog brand runs small, but are there other brands out there that are as good?

TIA!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Little boy underwear

• They make underwear in a 2T/3T size. My daughter is also a peanut, very slim through the waist and can still wear 18 month shorts in the waist. However, the 2T/3T underwear fit her just fine. I found some at Kohls, but I've since seen them at Wal Mart and Target.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageSingingmama:
    They make underwear in a 2T/3T size. My daughter is also a peanut, very slim through the waist and can still wear 18 month shorts in the waist. However, the 2T/3T underwear fit her just fine. I found some at Kohls, but I've since seen them at Wal Mart and Target.

This.  We found DS's underwear at Wal Mart.

• Loading the player...
  • imagekfrix13:

imageSingingmama:
    They make underwear in a 2T/3T size. My daughter is also a peanut, very slim through the waist and can still wear 18 month shorts in the waist. However, the 2T/3T underwear fit her just fine. I found some at Kohls, but I've since seen them at Wal Mart and Target.

This.  We found DS's underwear at Wal Mart.

Thanks guys!  I've seem some Thomas and Mickey Mouse underwear in 2T/3T, but before I spend $11.99, I wanted to make sure they wouldn't fall off and thus be a waste of money.  

• We found Disney "Cars" 2T/3T at Target. 7 pair for 11.99. DS is pretty little too and they fit him perfect. He looks sooo cute in them...LOL.
  • FWIW, I have a tall skinny DD (~26 lbs at 2 1/2) and the brands at Target etc do not fit her.  The only ones I have found that fit are the XS green dog brand (although not all the styles) and the xxs from Gap kids (not baby Gap, bizarrely they are bigger than the xxs at Gap kids). 
  • We use the 2T/3T size when we are using them for potty training.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Liam is 29 pounds and wears a 2t but like your little guy can wear some 18m pants lol.  He even had a pair of 12 month shorts on the other day! The wal-mart undies 2-3t fit him fine and also Circo brand fit him well too.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • I find that the brief boxer underwear fit better and provide a smaller fit.  I also think that they are so cute on DS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"