Adoption

Re-Introduction

Hi, I posted a while back when my husband I were first diagnosised with IF.  For us it's MFI so we were faced with the decision of using a donor or adoption.  Since we live in MA and have insurance we went with donor.  This has come be a major pain since we have to pay for some of the services up front.  I feel like a spend my life dealing with the insurance company.  When I not dealing with insurance, I'm at the dr for another ultrasound. We're stilling fighting a major reimbursement and now that our next step is IVF I just don't know if my heart is in using a donor anymore. Part of me wishes that we went straight to adoption.   So, now the hubby and I are starting to re-explore our options.  We already went to one adption info meeting and quite honestly I think besides the costs, I ready to proceed with the adoption route.  I have found you ladies to be very helpful and information in the past and I look forward to joining the discussion.

Married 9/09 TTC since 9/10 DH Diagnosed with severe MFI 3/11 Micro Tese 10/11 unsuccessful Using Donor IUI #1 BFN 2/12 IUI# 2 Stimulated BFN 3/12 IUI #3 Stimulated BFN 4/12 Mock IVF 4/12 June 2012 IVF #1 - chemical pregancy January 2013 IVF #2- ET on 1/16. Beta on 1/30

Re: Re-Introduction

• I am sorry that you have been facing all the problems you have up until this point. I wish you all the best in the adoption path!
  • Re-welcome to the board! ;)  We also have MFI (though not as severe as yours), and decided to skip over IVF and move straight to adoption.  We have chosen our agency and are in the process of saving (and waiting until I'm in my final semester of grad schol) before proceeding with the homestudy.  GL to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! We are unexplained and did try IVF without success. One time was enough for me. We have just started the process.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Welcome back! Sorry for your struggles TTC.  I am also in MA, and we got married the same month.

I am trying to adopt from foster care.

• Welcome back. We are currently finishing up our last IVF cycle but have already started the foster care process in hopes to adopt. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"