Snarky and T-TTC

My boys are here!

Went into l&d at 2 am with contraction 3-5 min a part. Kienan Thomas and Owen Ransom arrived at 3:46 am and 3:47 am via repeat c-section.  Kienan weighing 6 lbs. 3 oz. and 18.5 inches long. Owen is 6 lbs. even and 18 in.  They are doing great and they are in the room with us. I can't believe they're here! Loving it!
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: My boys are here!

• Congratulations Hazel!!  I'm so happy for you and your family!!  Those are great weights for a little over 35 weeks.  So glad to hear everyone is doing well and that you are all together.  I hope your recovery goes smoothly.  Welcome to the world Kienan & Owen!!  Happy Birthday little guys :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • shotzieshotzie member
    Congratulations!! That's awesome they are doing great and are able to be in your room! Wishing you a speedy recovery and smooth transition to being a family of 5!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!  Glad everyone is doing so well.  :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Yay! Good weights, love the names. Yay yay yay!
  • Congratulations!!!!!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congratulations!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Thanks ladies!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations! Love their names! So happy to hear everyone is happy and healthy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Congratulations! That is so great that they are doing so well! I love their names.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • QCinOctQCinOct member
    Congrats Hazel! Those are fantastic weights for early birds! Glad you and your boys are doing well!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LTF525LTF525 member
    Congrats!! 
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards