Military Families
Options

New at Lackland

Hello everyone! We just PCS'd to Lackland from Wright-Patt two weeks ago... and then we promptly found out I am prego (due in December)! And to top it off, I'm going back to school at UTSA beginning in 3 weeks. Life is sure exciting at my house! I absolutely love S.A. compared to the other bases we've been at. Any other ladies at Lackland? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: New at Lackland

• Options

Hi,

My husband and I are stationed at Lackland. Been here for 3 years. My husband and I are currently TTC but keeping it a secret from family. Are you doing base housing or going to live off base?

• Options
    We are renting a house off base on the Northwest side. I like it here pretty well so far. The only thing that bothers me is that I can get all my prenatal care at Wilford Hall, but Labor & Delivery is at BAMC... that's more than an hour drive from our house!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi,

My husband is stationed at Ft. Sam and I'm also due in December and a full-time student. San antonio is wonderful, but be glad you are close to Willford Hall. While I may live close to BAMC, most of my appointments have to be at Willford Hall because BAMC is overbooked. So I have to drive an hour for each visit basically. It sucks!

Let me know if you need anything. We've been here a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"