Multiples

Heartwarming article about identical trips!

https://rochester.patch.com/articles/patch-delivers-1-000-donated-diapers-to-rochester-hills-family#photo-9717058

I stumbled upon this catching up on local news and thought it was a good, heart warming news story about multiples. Love the good news stories so I thought I would share!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Heartwarming article about identical trips!

• Wow! If  someone wanted to donate me formula I'd be ecstatic! We cloth diaper....I don't know how they go through 40 diapers a day though....At the high point we would use about 24+/- in a day.
    Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

• I think I need to get a publicist so I can get free stuff. Ha ha!

But yeah, at most, we were using 30 a day.

(Aside - those babies were born on my birthday! That's nice.)

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • I would love some free stuff. I don't buy the using 40 diapers a day that would be changing each baby every 1.8 hours 24 hours a day no way at 3 months. Not to sound bad but thinking they say more so people will give them more? We cloth now that they fit but we bought for 4 months and it killed us it was so much. So glad to be in cloth now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageafwifestrecker7706:
    I would love some free stuff. I don't buy the using 40 diapers a day that would be changing each baby every 1.8 hours 24 hours a day no way at 3 months. Not to sound bad but thinking they say more so people will give them more? We cloth now that they fit but we bought for 4 months and it killed us it was so much. So glad to be in cloth now. 

We cloth diaper too. With DD#1 we have 4 in diapers....I'm SO, SO glad that we cloth diaper....formula is killing us as it is.
    Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"