Eco-Friendly Family

green lunch boxes and containers?

could someone please recommend a bento style lunch box (for kids) that is devoid of bpa, vinyl, pvc, etc? also, a container to store hot items. thanks!!! :)

Re: green lunch boxes and containers?

• They have one on potterybarnkids.com but they just say it's bpa free, not sure what it's actually made of. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the Thermos Foogo Leak-Proof Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Blue for storing hot items. There are stainless steel bento boxes that look nice (ThinkBaby, Kids Konserve, Fresh Baby, etc). I haven't purchased a stainless steel one yet but I'm looking into them. We have a plastic one made by Kotobuki - this one. It works well for us since my toddler likes the shape :)
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes!  we use Go Green lunch boxes (gogreenlunchbox.com)

Great bento-style container and water bottle....all BPA, lead, leach and phalate-free!

My kids have been using these for years and love them..highly recommend!!! and the actual zippered case they come in are in the cutest patterns, great for boys and girls of any age.  

• My favorite is go green lunch boxes.  gogreenlunchbox.com.

They have the best bento box that does not leak and the covers come in great prints.  There is even a white board to write a message.  Great for reminding your kid they have practice after school or remind them to check lost and found.

• I use the laptop lunch box for my daughter.  I'll also use the little silicone cupcake liners to spruce it up and keep things separate.  Her preschool will heat things up if I put a note on it so i don't use a thermos - plus she's not a soup fan.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"