June 2011 Moms
Options

F/U to Encouragement

DH and I have decided to keep this baby and are starting to get excited. Although I am still coming to grips with everything, I can actually visualize having 2 under 2 now. My heart isn't fully at peace yet, and my mind is still running 100 miles an hour, but I am excited to get the pregnancy stage over with and focus on moving forward as a family. I am already a stay at home mom, and we can financially afford another (although we are not rich by any means), so although this baby will add to the chaos, it will not completely throw off the life we already have established.

Thank you for all of your words of encouragement and advice. Also, to the person who said they sent me a PM, the bump won't let me access my email, so I have not yet read it, but thank you for taking the time to talk to me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: F/U to Encouragement

• Options
    H&H 9 months!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's wonderful! I wish you and your family the very best!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJuneBugsMommy:
    That's wonderful! I wish you and your family the very best!!
    me too.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update. I was thinking about you the other day. I'm really glad to hear that you are coming to grips with everything. I hope you have a wonderfully smooth pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Glad you came to a decision that you are both comfortable with!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad you came back with an update! I've thought about you multiple times. Keep us updated on the pregnancy!
  • Options

I'm late to the party, but I sent you a PM. It's pretty much irrelevant now.

Congratulations! I am sure it seems overwhelming, but you can do it! Sometimes the best parts of life are unplanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"